Updates!
*yawns* I just finished uploading and editing all the pictures that I've taken over the weekends. Tons of it man! I shall just do a quick update now cause it's getting late and I'm kinda tired now.
Received some gifts from colleagues today.. So sweet of them! Hee.
Gifts from Philippines from Elvira

Gifts for me & Bb from Australia from YX

Went to Ikea with Bb after work just now. We bought some cushions, hangers and book racks. I love to go Ikea walkwalk. Always see so many nice furniture and I feel so tempted to get them. Haha.
Saw this computer desk that I quite liked it. There's a magnetic board too! Cost $199. Actually quite reasonable for it. I want I want! Shall put that in my list! Hee.


Our buys!

23/06/08 - Monday
On leave! Supposed to go JB with Ms Vivi, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, we did not go. I suggested to go Sentosa instead since I already took 1 day off. And so, we wenttttt! We went to Siloso Beach for sun-tanning. Shiok man! It's been a long long time since we last went there. The feeling was good thou the sun its abit too hot. Haha. As usual, we took tons of pictures and I shall upload them tomorrow. =)
21-22/06/08 - Saturday/Sunday
Spent my weekends with my precious. Slack, watch tv, dvd, eat, sleep. I love his company!
As usual, some snapshots. Haha. Please don't puke after seeing the pictures. Haha.
The super ugly me with no makeup + my super or-biang spects. Wahahaha.

I know I looked horrible. But who cares? Lalala.Look at the difference. Bathe with light makeup. Lol. The wonders of makeup!


Snapshot of Mr Vain putting mask. Don't kill me for putting this up! Haha.

Wtf am I doing behind?

Us!

21/06/08 - Friday
We had this "Bring your kids to office" event going on in the office. So we see lotsa kids in the office! There are also some special programs like magic show, clay making etc for the kids. Thou is quite noisy but some of them are really cute. Haha.
Sweet Ethel with face painting.

My colleague, Fauziah's grandchildren. Malay who looks like Chinese. They are really adorable man! I feel so much like pinching their cheeks! Wahaha.
The 6mths boy. Cute right?

The 8mths girl. I think she's cuter!

Same "want-to-sleep" look. Haha.

Smile!

Chengsin with Baby

Another shot.

After work, went to town meet Joanne for dinner and shopping. We finally meetup after so long! Hehe. We bought the same pair of shoes again. Haha. Hmm.. I also bought my Fancl Cleansing Oil. Her total damage is worst than me! She bought a bermudas for her Mr JR and a Gucci Cosmetic Pouch. That's makes her a happy girl. Haha. We shall meetup again real soon for catching up ya?
Joanne and me

Pair of shoes I bought from FEP

At NYDC..
Her tired and hungry face while waiting for our food.

Our food! Her treat! Thanks ger!
Rating:7/10Her super satisfied and happy face with her new Gucci cosmetic pouch!

Later in the night, meetup with Karin with Derrick and friend for MJ session at Tamp. Played 2 rounds 20/40 cents. Total winnings = 16 bucks! =D
My first 自摸 of 小四喜! Never get such nice cards before so I decided to take it down. Hee.

Well well well, that's all for now. I shall go to bed now. Super tired! *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*



