.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On MC

I'm on MC today.. a day for me to rest at home. Had bit of sore throat, cough & running nose. This is my 2nd MC for the year. Haha. I still have another unuse 12 days medical leave for the year. Thinking back, it's pretty amazing cause I used to keng alot of MC in my previous job and as well as during school days. =)

I'm so bored at home that I wish I'm in the office. Time pass so fast when I'm at home even doing nothing. When I'm at work, time pass so slowly. Contradicting!

Anyway, there are so many movies that I wanted to catch man!

- Kungfu Panda
- Chronicles of Narnia Prince
- The Incredible Hulk
- You don't mess with Zohan
- Shaolin Girl

Hey YOU! yes YOU! *hint hint* Got it? Hee.

Shall upload Weiwen's wedding photos after I consolidate all the pictures. =)

Labels: