Course Enrolled!
Just got home not long. Bb went to Kaplan accompany me to enrol for my part-time course. Finally enrolled my course! Will be quite busy after August when my class starts. Have to manage my time very well and also be more discipline. Actually feel quite nervous cause I have lost touch in studying for so long. Guess it would be more hard for me to cope studies with work now. But I believe I can do it! =)
Went to Paragon Fish&Co to have dinner then to walkwalk. After that, Bb sent me home then he's going back to pack his stuff for his KL trip early in the morning. Thou he'll be back on Sunday but I'm already missing him now. =(
Dinner at Fish & Co.
Rating: 9/10Tomorrow office will be damn quiet cause more than half of my department people will be on leave. Imagine only 8 out of 20+ people will be going to work tomorrow. -.-" Almost everyone is going for holiday.. Bb's going KL, Eileen's going Genting, Esther is at Rendang now, YX at Australia now, WF will be going TW on Sat. Oh mannnnnn! I also wanna go holiday!!! =/
p/s to my baby: Have fun and Enjoy yourself! Most importantly, please take care of yourself. Do not worry about me, I'll take care and will be fine. =) I'll be missing ya! 等你回来哦! *hugs & kisses*



