.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, June 19, 2008

TW Maskssss!

Finally received my TW Maskssss today! I bought so many mask from spree till I have no idea which to start using first. Haha.

Xin Ji Mei Ren Masks!
Photobucket
Sodium Hyaluronate Mask
- Hydrating
- Combat against uneven skin tone
- Promote epithelial cell regeneration

Iris Extract Mask (Purifying Mask)
- Controls oil secretion
- Reduces pores sizes
- Makes skin clearer and smoother
- Suitable for oily skin

Osmosoft Mask (Herbaceous Anti-Acne Mask)
- Control sebum secretions
- Tightens and minimizes pores

Bacillus Ferment Mask (Deep Cleansing Mask)
- Increases skin metabolism
- Improves skin regeneration & complexion

Green Tea + Barley Extract Mask
- Calming and soothing effect on the skin
- Whitens and removes pigmentation
- Minimizes pores, softens and hydrates the skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin

Milk Mask
- Improves dull and rough skin
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Restores elasticity of skin & whitens
- Makes the skin more supple and soft

Aloe Extract Mask (Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Mask)
- Lightens skin pigmentation problems
- Hydrating
- Anti-ageing effect
- Radiates skin and improves skin elasticity

Underarm mask
- Removes dead cells and tightens pores
- Smoothens and whitens
- Comes in a pair

The Man Masks for Bb!
Photobucket
Check Whelk Mask (Anti-acne Mask)
- Controls oil secretion, tightens and minimizes pores
- Hydrates and restores skin

Bamboo Charcoal Mask
- Hydrates skin and prevents skin dryness
- Skin deep penetration restores skin and maintains youthfulness

I have also bought this Lotus BB Cream after trying the sample I've bought. I really like the effect of it, the coverage on my skin. The price is also quite reasonable. $29 inclusive of postage. =)

Photobucket

Labels: ,