Lazy Lazy Sunday
Just came back from Bb's place not long. Spent the whole afternoon watching TV, SCV variety shows and drama serials. So many nice shows to watch! Too bad my house doesn't have SCV if not I can rot at home the whole day watching TV.
Did something bo liao while Bb was halfway revising his studies..
Drawing badges on paper.. Haha. Which is nicer? Lol.

His Design..

My Design..

He drew this. 死鬼! Wahaha. That's what I always call him.

By the way.. KK = Kimmy + KX. Hee. Sweeeeeeeet!
07/06/08 - Saturday
Went over to Bb's place in the noon. Watched abit of TV, play with Rynne and to shopping.
Ohhh! She's posing for me! Haha. So cute la!

Us on the way out.. Non-stop snapping. Love my pretty boy! Hee.







Went over to Fred Perry at Ann Siang Rd to meet Bb's friends. My 1st outing with Bb's friends. All of them are guys, a total of 8 guys and I'm the only girl. Haha. After that to Suntec for dinner and walkwalk. Wanted to go town but they have already went there earlier on. Had dinner at this Teppanyaki Restaurant (Hosoi Teppan-Yaki House) located at the fountain terrance. After dinner, wanted to catch the Kungfu Panda but the tickets are only left with the first two rows so we went to CoffeeBean for coffee instead. Really nice meeting his friends. All of them are friendly. Looking forward to more outings! Hee.
Dinner at Hosoi Teppan-Yaki House
Rating: 5/10The food is toooo saltish! I feel it's not up to standard. The price is also expensive. I think the teppanyaki at food courts are much more nicer then this. The price is cheaper and the cook is also more professional. Hmm.. I guess this will be my first and last visit. Haha.
06/06/08 - Friday
Went to Bugis meet Jas & Gab after work. Spent money again! Bought a new pair of black skinnies, a belt and a Darkness Eyelash Glue. This glue cost me $20+ but luckily it's good! So it's worth it.

After my shopping, went over to Pervis St Mind Cafe for board games. Jo, Marilyn, Akito and some others joined. We spent the whole night playing Taboo and Gestures. It's really fun man! Haha. It's been a long long time since I last went for board games. There are so many new games now that I've yet to try. Shall go there again real soon!
The Mind Cafe @ Pervis St

Taboo
Players take turns describing a word or phrase on a drawn card to their partner without using five common additional words or phrases also on the card. The opposing partners watch a timer and use a buzzer to stop the game, buzz the player describing if one of the five off limits words or phrases is used!Guesstures

The harder the word, the more points it's worth. The player picks one word from each card and loads them into the timer device. S/he then has about a minute to communicate the words to teammates; when a word is guessed correctly, the card must be snatched out of the timer. The timer, meanwhile, will "eat" the cards, one at a time, if they aren't snatched.After all the games, the rest went for supper while I went over to BQ (Nos. Ktv Pub) meet Vivi and friends. It's been a long long time since I last stepped into BQ too. Haha. Not long upon reaching, they suggested to go this Thai Disco near HardRock Cafe. Was surprised when I saw Dada there too. Haha. The place was quite packed. They have liveband there, singing chinese songs and thai songs. And they actually played Techno during the intervals. -.-" Really makes us think of those days back at Sparks and Club3. Wahahhaa. Who else still dance techno now? So damn funny la.
Bangkok Thai Disco. We feel like we're at BKK. Haha.

They are all crazy drinkers!

The guys dancing techno. Wahahaha.

Vivi and me

Joseph's cousin with this friendly thai girl

Some other pictures taken with Vivi's cam. Will upload when she sent it to me. =)
That's all for now. It's dinner time! I wanna eat Ba Zhangggg! *drools*



