.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Work, work, work

Nothing much to blog about. Nothing much of interesting happenings these few days except for work, work and more work. OTs due to month end closing. Next month will be worst! -.-"

Yesterday OT till 8+ and waited for Bb & some colleagues to finish work then head to Siglap Gelare for Waffles. Home and KO after that.

No OT today cause I've cleared most of the my stuff. I went TM & CS for a walk alone after work. (In search of my new watch) Haha. Am looking more at DKNY & Guess watches but too bad, I can't any nice ones that I really like yet. Tamp have only few designs and not much discount now. Sian! Any lobangs anyone? Haha.

Hmm.. Putting work and watches aside. Now, I'm also in a dilemma in deciding which institute to enrol for my part-time course. Was discussing with my parents just now, surfing the net for more info and asking friends for advise. I nearly enrolled for the Dip in Management Accounting & Finance at PSB (August intake) but was now considering of APMI Kaplan when I found the brouchure I had taken some time ago. Comparing these two, I guess APMI Kaplan would be a better choice for me. The course duration is shorter, modules are lesser, cost is cheaper and I think it's more recognised? Anyway, I've registered for the information session this coming Monday at the Kaplan campus. Shall listen to the talk then decide again. Hope I can start my part-time studies real soon! =)

Labels: