Boring day at work!
Work is especially BORING today! Office is so quiet too cause alot of my colleagues are on leave. I've finished all my things before lunch and the rest of the things have not come in yet. So I was left with really nothing to do. -.-" I took 2hrs time off and left at 3.45pm.
Hmm.. was thinking of going over to accompany Bb cause he'll be going holiday to KL with his friends on Friday. I'm unable to take leave cause 2 of my team members will be on holiday trip on Friday too. =( So many people going to holiday. When will be my next holiday trip? =/
10/06/08 - Tuesday
Had a bloated stomach. Think I ate too much of Ba Zhang. Haha. =X Eat so much and can't shit! I'm feeling so gao wei that I actually had a damn healthy lunch! Haha. And of cause, eating fruits really helps! Especially papaya. Wahahaha!
This healthy but expensive lunch cost me $4.40! -.-"
Sandwich, Papaya, WatermelonBb is having exam at RJC so I went over to Bishan meet him for dinner after work. Went to J8 Cafe Cartel for dinner and walkwalk. And YAY! I finally bought my pair of running shoe. Shall start my running/exercising session soon! Hee. After that, to his place to watch DVD - 斗牛要不要 then home. Still left with quite a number of episode man!
Rating: 7/10My Nike running shoe! Too bad no discount! Total damage = $115 =(

09/06/08 - Monday
After work, went to meet Jessie at town then to AMPI Kaplan for the information session on my couse. While waiting for her, I saw Ephriam! He told me he was on the way to class. He's also taking a degree course at AMPI Kaplan. Haha. So I supposed it's a really not bad school. Too bad I can't wait for him after his class cause he end at 10.30pm. So qiao that the person giving the talk happens to be my collaegue's friend too. Haha. After that, went to this Chinese Restaurant with Jessie for dinner then home. Thanks Jessie for accompanying me and giving me advice on the course. =)
Noodle Place Restaurant @ Centrepoint
Rating: 8/10The food is good but we ordered too much that we couldn't finish it. Haha.



