.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spreeeee!

My recent purchases at online spree!

Faux Leather Skinny Belt @ $13.50 (Inclusive Postage)
Photobucket

Was searching for this vintage skinny belt that looks familiar on the past spree few months back but there isn't anymore spree on it now. But I think this looks not bad too yea? Hee.

Cresson Soft Peeling Gel Sample @ $2.80 and Lotus BB Cream Sample @ $2.30
Photobucket

I bought both sample to try and the review given was quite good. =)

Cresson Gel
With soft massage effect, it softens the keratin and makes the skin soft. With plant complex ingredients, it provides rich nutritions to the skin and makes the skin more clear. Hyaluronic acid and aloe helps to moisture the skin more intensively. Our special formula helps to rejuvenate dry, damaged, to a firmer and healthy skin. Increase effectiveness on whitening product on combined use. Pimple free.

HER REVIEW: This is a must! I have dry cheeks, very oily-T-zone with lots of blackheads (before I use this) and big pores. After getting this baby, my black heads are GONE! I'm not kidding. The area below my mouth used to have lots of white heads but there are lesser white heads now. My nose is cleaner. I used it once in two days because I have sensitive skin as recommended by my supplier.

Lotus Blossom BB Cream
Therapy No Makeup Face Blemish Balm
SPF 30 / PA++

-A dual-function BB cream for Asian women.
-A dual-function (whitening and UV-protection) product certified by the KFDA (No. 119-508)
-An all-in-one make-up product
-Suitable for ALL skin type, esp Oily skin =)

The elements of madecasoside pacify your sensitive skin and protects from the outside stimulus and the prescribed aloe vera gel and extracts from angelica gigas and Tuckahoe care for your skin troubles smoothly.

It is a dual functional cream for whitening and UV blocking by protecting your skin from UV A and UV B and by helping albutin ingredients make your dark and dull skin bright and clear. It is an oriental multi-functional product that its lotus flower extracts give your tired and dull skin moisture and vitality and keep it clean for a long time by covering skin defects like marks of skin troubles or miscellaneous blemish spots through smooth skin adsorption.

It's good that they are selling samples for us to try it. Cheap and no harm trying. If it's good, I can consider getting the product from her next spree. But I have yet to try them now! Haha. =)

Labels: ,