.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day to all the Dads in the world!

Yesterday, brought my family to Century Square Soup Restaurant for Father's Day dinner. My parents preferred Chinese food than others so I guess they might like it. I love their Samsui Chicken!

Simply delicious! Cost us $180! Me & Mummy's treat!
PhotobucketRating: 9/10

After dinner, I went over to Gabriel's place for MJ session with Jas & Jo. Played 2 rounds till 3+am then home. Won $155! Happy! My dinner treat money is back. Haha.

13/06/08 - Friday

Meetup with Engel at town for dinner and catching up. We went to Lucky Plaza for dinner then to walkwalk. Saw Silver and family at town too. Bb Enzo is so shy! Haha.

Ayam Penyet Ria @ Lucky Plaza
PhotobucketRating:9/10
It's a Indonesian Restaurant that's always packed. They served super yummy fried chicken rice and super hot and spicy chilli. I loved it!
My bestie, Engel. =)
Photobucket
Us, I looked so ugly la!
Photobucket
Hot & Sexy Mummy-to-be!
Photobucket

Things I bought:
A top from Chaos and some rubber bands.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, not to mentioned that I did a good deed that makes me feel so happy. I found a Sony Ericsson HP in the ladies at Taka and returned it to the owner. That really makes my day! =)

Next, went to St James with my gers (Vivi, Rin & Jas). Vivi was off and she suggested of going clubbing so I asked the rest along too. Derek and friends were there too. It was also Ah Yee's Birthday at Mono. Happy Birthday my friend! Hmm.. Feels weird going clubbing without Darling Lis. Lol. Like something is missing cause we are always seen together at Fly. Haha. Anyway, we had fun, other than some irritating, ungentlemen bastards. Haha.

Us at Fly!
Photobucket
Rin & Me
Photobucket
Vivi with Jas
Photobucket
Rin with Vivi
Photobucket
Vivi & Me with some "don't-know-whose-trying-to-be-funny-finger" -.-"
Photobucket
Another one. Actually I preferred the first shot. =(
Photobucket
Jas & Me
Photobucket
Derek and friend.
Photobucket
Michelle & Me
Photobucket
Me me me.. Shagged!
Photobucket

The End! The weather is sooooooooo hot! The sun is killing me! Now it's only 2+pm. Have no idea why I woke up so early today. I'm going to Weiwen's wedding dinner later with Rin. Too bad Darling Lis not in SG. I missssssssss you la bitch! Faster come backkkkk! Haha.

I miss my baby too. He will be back in SG today, but no idea what time. =)

Labels: , , ,