.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweeeet!

Went to work today and saw this bottle of honey water on my desk. It's from my Bb! Haha. Thou it's just a bottle of home-made honey made by him, it really makes my day. Thanks for ya little sweet surprise! ilu*

My sweet sweet honey water
Photobucket

This is the bottle of drink that I drank yesterday during the movie. I wanted to keep this bottle cause I think it's special so I left it in his bag. I've forgotten to take from him when he sent me home. Then, he claimed that he had threw it away but he didn't and filled it up with honey water. Hee. So sweet!

Yesterday, Bb came down to Tamp meet me for dinner and movie. We went for dinner then to walkwalk before the movie start. There was this crazy Puma Sales going on at TM and people are all snatching and flipping things around. I wanted to get a running shorts so we went to try our luck. After some digging and flipping around, I can only find this black Puma shorts size M. But Bb found the same one with size XS, twice somemore! Wahahhaa. Best Digger Award goes to Mr Toh KX. =)

Puma Running Shorts @ $19.90 (Original Price is $39.90).
Photobucket

Don't Mess With The Zohan
PhotobucketRating:2.5/5
Hmm.. I personally feel that this movie is only so-so. Not really what I've expected. There are parts whereby is really quite hilarious. But some parts are quite lame. Haha.

Some Miscellaneous Pictures.

My All Time Favourite! Hoegaarden!
PhotobucketThanks YX for helping me get this at the airport!

Some small gifts from Australia.
Photobucket

Labels: , ,