Updatesssssss!
Updates for the weeeeeeek!
Today, went to visit my grandpa with my mum and sis then to Robinson Sale @ Expo. Nothing much to buy at the sale. Not much things left with all the big sizes. Mum bought some lingeries while I only bought 1 Hush Puppies Girl Boxer, 1 towel and 1 nail polish.
31/05/08 - Saturday
Bb came down to Tamp meet me then we went TM PizzaHut for dinner. After dinner, went down to town for shopping. Bb bought a pants from Library while I bought 1 dress from Hula & Co., 1 top from Zara and 1 tee from Fcuk for Bb. Wanted to get a watch but have not seen any that I really like yet.
Dinner @ PizzaHut

After shopping, meetup with Rin & SK then to GV Grand for midnight movie - Sex & the City! We went all the way there to watch this show cause there's an exclusive Footage Specials there. But we were late, so we actually missed the footage! -.-" I have not watch yet drama serials for Sex & the City and I'm afraid that I might fall asleep thru out the show. But to my surprise, I did not! Cause the show is really damn nice! I loved it! It's a so girl show! Watching the show, somehow makes me think of the 4 of us (Me, Lis, Rin & Vivi). Wonder will we still be as close now, 10 or 20 years down the road. I hope we will man! Hee. =)
Rating: 5/5Went to TongShui Cafe opposite Great World City for supper then home.
Bb & Me

SK & Rin

Rin & Me

Comeeeee! I help you dig ya nose! LOL!

Supper @ TongShui HK Cafe
Rating: 6/10Butter & Sugar Toast.
Look at this! SO MUCH SUGAR! I think the sugar is free one lor! It's scary! -.-"30/05/08 - Friday
First Friday without Darling Lis in SG. Haha. Suddenly I feel so lost not knowing where to go at night. Cause usually I'll meet her for clubbing or other programs on Friday night. Bb is preparing for his exams so I didn't want to disturb him. So we went nearby to have our Yo Ji Mee Suah for dinner then to Hougang. He went home while I went to meet Vivi at Punggol Park (Bliss) for chilling.
Bliss @ Punggol Park
Rating: 8/10Cheese & Ham Stick
Look at the cheesy part inside! Yummy! I love cheese!After that, Derrick called to ask me play MJ at Tamp. I was quite reluctant but somehow agreed cause it's quite near my place. Thou was quite tired after chilling but I can't put his aeroplane. Played 2 rounds till 5+am and I lost 40 bucks. -.-"
29/05/08 - Thursday
Went down to Hougang meet Bb after course. Had dinner somewhere nearby then to his place. I love to play with Baby Rynne. She's just so adorable!
She don't like to pose for me when she knows I'm going to take her picture.

I feel like squeezing her! LOL!

Showed my mum this picture. She says that Rynne looks alike to Bb. What do you think? Haha.

28/05/08 - Wednesday
On company course for 2 days at Tanglin (SNEF)! The Power of Written Communication. A very fun and interesting course. I've learnt alot during the course. Things like how to write better in a biz world, using of simple words, how to use a dictionary effectively, coherence, grammatical principles, etc. I guess it's really useful for me. I even ordered a Collins Cobuild dictionary recommended by the lecturer. It's a really good dictionary! =)
My notes!

The nescafe drinks machine!
I love the Mocha! I can't stop drinking it during the course. It would be great if our office pantry have this man! =(After the course, went dinner and shopping with my colleagues at town. I bought a pair of heels from Mondo. Sigh. I thought I would stop shopping after coming back from BKK but I just couldn't stop shopping man!
The Soup Spoon at Paragon
Rating: 7/10The soup looks delicious! I ordered the Mushroom Soup but I couldn't finish it. So are Joelle and Josephine. It's too thick and creamy and too much mushroom!
My left over mushroom soup.

Look at how thick it is!

OMG! Look what YX has done with mine and Joelle's left over. Lol.

That's all for now. Tomorrow is the start of a new week again. Monday blues! Argh! I hate Mondayssssss! Bb having exam tomorrow so I won't be seeing him. =(
p/s: Good luck for ya exams Bb!



