Shagged!
*yawnssssssss*
Feeling damn shagged! Not enough sleep can kill me now!
MJ last night after work with Angela, Trister & her bf. Played 2 rounds from 8+pm till 1+am cause I keep tiao zeng during the 2nd game. Lol. Won 30 bucks cause we only played 20/40 cents. And that's why I'm feeling so tired.. it's proven that I'm really old now. Can't even tahan late nights during the weekdays when I'm working now. Sigh. *shake head*
Took 2hrs time off in the morning to send Darling Lis off at the airport then to work. So nice of Bert to come pick me up to the airport then sent me to office after that. Hmm.. She will be in HK for 2mths so I won't see her for 2mths and also, I guess I won't be going clubbing for 2mths too? Haha. Thou it's only 2mths, but gonna miss her badly man cause we used to meet almost every week.
OT for just now to pay back my morning time off. Friday gotta OT again cause I'll be on course tomorrow and Thursday. -.-"
Vivi, Lis, Me

The Lovey Dovey

p/s to LIS: Hope everything will be smooth sailing for you over there at HK. Remember to take care and to miss us! And oh ya, remember to bring back pressies for us too! LOL! Shall go for clubbing, gossiping, shopping again when you're back. You will be missed! Am I sweet? Hee.



