.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sentosa with Ms Vivi!

It's been a long long time since we last went to Sentosa! Great day for sun-tanning too! The heat was kinda unbearable at times. I guess we shall go sun-tanning more often. Haha. We thought that the beach would be quite empty cause it's a Monday but we forgot that it's school holidays now! So there's still quite alot of people man.

I shall let the pictures do the talking.. =)

The happy me preparing to go out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to Harbourfront Food Centre for breakfast/lunch then to Vivo. We each bought a mat from Giant too. Haha.

$2 cheap and nice carrot cake!
PhotobucketRating:9/10

We took the Sentosa Express from Vivo!
Photobucket

Nice scenery from the Beach Station
Photobucket

Changing in the ladies..
Photobucket
Blurred..
Photobucket

Finally, at Siloso Beach!
Photobucket

After bathing! I think both of us got quite tanned. I seldom got sunburn but I guess Vivi got it!
Photobucket

Waiting for Beach tram!
Photobucket

Us on the tram!
Photobucket

By the time we left Sentosa, both of us almost died of hunger! Haha. We're craving for some Japanese food but seems like all the Jap restaurants at Vivo only opens after 6pm. -.-" We went Sakae Sushi in the end cause that's they only Jap restaurant that's open during 5+pm.

We ordered damn lotsa food! And we actually finished them all! Lol.
Photobucket

Went shopping after dinner. Vivi bought a Cardigan from Mango Sales and I bought nothing cause I'm too tired to try on things and most importantly! I spent too much this month!

Snapping in the ladies!
Photobucket

We left at 9+pm cause we're tooooooo tired. Tired but we had fun! Looking forward to the next Sentosa trip!

Labels: , ,