19th Months!
I realised that I have not upload Phyllis's birthday photos taken 2 months back and have already done so in my previous entry. Hehe.
The weather was pretty bad recently, especially with the stupid haze that makes the air even harder to breathe.
Just now when I was on my way back to Tamp to help Bb get his mobile screen protector, it suddenly rained heavily. rain was so bad that I think even if you have an umbrella, you will still get drenched. It rained heavily for about 20mins and suddenly stopped when I reach Tamp. -.-"
Really unpredictable lor! But count myself lucky too cause I didn't have an umbrella with me. Haha. At least I'm still able to walk back home with a little drizzle.
Work was boring and time passed especially slow today. And yea, I finally finished my pack of cherry tomatoes! Haha. Bb finished his yesterday and said I was slow! Anyway, I think the taste got better after eating for 3 days. Tomorrow I'm going to get another pack again! Hee.
Last but not least, today is a special day for us ...............
HAPPY 19TH MONTHS MY DEAREST BABY!
Thanks for everything!
I LOVE YOU!
*hugs & kisses*
Labels: Lalala..



