September!
September! A month full of birthdays!
I've got 3 birthday parties to attend this month.. And all 3 are people close to me. All 3 are hitting 1/4 of a century this year. Haha.
Attended dear cousin, Silver's birthday last Saturday at DF.
Next up, it's Karin Toh's birthday on 20th & Xiaowen's birthday on 25th.
So looking forward to partying with the gerssssssss! =)
Before some updates over the week, would like to wish Silver a very Happy Birthday cause it's the actual date today. Hee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COUSIN!
Best wishes to you & May happiness be with you always! *muacks*
7th Sept - Monday
Meetup with Karin at Bugis after work for dinner and also to pass her Jaclyn's top which was left in my bag on Sat. As usual, head over to TCC for chilling and gossiping after dinner then home.
6th Sept - Sunday
Woke up in the late noon and head over to Bb's place.
He've changed the new bedsheets that we bought from Ikea the other time. So nice and comfy! =)
5th Sept - Saturday
Went home early in the morning when Bb went back to camp. And I decided to go for morning jog before I went back to sleep again. The feeling of jogging in the morning is really great! Hee.
Silver's birthday celebration at DF! It's been a month plus since I last went clubbing. Thou not very long, but still the longest for me currently. So proud of myself! Hahaha.
Before we hit the club, went for dinner with Karin at Mr Bean. Owen came too as I need to pass him his Gucci Keypouch. Thanks Owen for the dinner! We chatted awhile then to DF meet the rest. Phyllis didn't join us as she went Genting during the weekend. I miss clubbing with her la! *Grins*
Took some photos and still waiting for the peeps to send me. =)
4th Sept - Friday
Town after work with Bb & the guys. Shopping day for me at DFS, but not getting things for myself. Haha.
3rd Sept - Thursday
Went to HG meet Bb after work. Dinner & TV together before heading home.
2nd Sept - Wednesday
Bugis with Karin after work. As usual, dinner then followed by TCC again!
Dinner at HK Cafe

TCC!

Before ending my post, here are some of my recent loots. I love retail theraphy! But burns a big hole in my pocket too. =/
Sebum Gel which I use as moisturizer @ $80 (Got from my beautician)

Sunblock which cost me $68, recommended by my beautician too.

Black heels from Charles & Keith for work @ $36

Wedges from Pazzion @ $66

Leopard prints storage box @ $12

I've got 3 birthday parties to attend this month.. And all 3 are people close to me. All 3 are hitting 1/4 of a century this year. Haha.
Attended dear cousin, Silver's birthday last Saturday at DF.
Next up, it's Karin Toh's birthday on 20th & Xiaowen's birthday on 25th.
So looking forward to partying with the gerssssssss! =)
Before some updates over the week, would like to wish Silver a very Happy Birthday cause it's the actual date today. Hee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COUSIN!
Best wishes to you & May happiness be with you always! *muacks*
7th Sept - Monday
Meetup with Karin at Bugis after work for dinner and also to pass her Jaclyn's top which was left in my bag on Sat. As usual, head over to TCC for chilling and gossiping after dinner then home.
6th Sept - Sunday
Woke up in the late noon and head over to Bb's place.
He've changed the new bedsheets that we bought from Ikea the other time. So nice and comfy! =)
5th Sept - Saturday
Went home early in the morning when Bb went back to camp. And I decided to go for morning jog before I went back to sleep again. The feeling of jogging in the morning is really great! Hee.
Silver's birthday celebration at DF! It's been a month plus since I last went clubbing. Thou not very long, but still the longest for me currently. So proud of myself! Hahaha.
Before we hit the club, went for dinner with Karin at Mr Bean. Owen came too as I need to pass him his Gucci Keypouch. Thanks Owen for the dinner! We chatted awhile then to DF meet the rest. Phyllis didn't join us as she went Genting during the weekend. I miss clubbing with her la! *Grins*
Took some photos and still waiting for the peeps to send me. =)
4th Sept - Friday
Town after work with Bb & the guys. Shopping day for me at DFS, but not getting things for myself. Haha.
3rd Sept - Thursday
Went to HG meet Bb after work. Dinner & TV together before heading home.
2nd Sept - Wednesday
Bugis with Karin after work. As usual, dinner then followed by TCC again!
Dinner at HK Cafe

TCC!

Before ending my post, here are some of my recent loots. I love retail theraphy! But burns a big hole in my pocket too. =/
Sebum Gel which I use as moisturizer @ $80 (Got from my beautician)

Sunblock which cost me $68, recommended by my beautician too.

Black heels from Charles & Keith for work @ $36

Wedges from Pazzion @ $66

Leopard prints storage box @ $12




