My long weekend~
I'm feeling so tired and restless now.
Had a busy day at work again with never finishing shit work to do.
Had pimples outbreak recently and I don't know why! Is it due to the bad weather? Or I have used the wrongly products cause recently I keep switching facial products. =(
I shall go for facial soon and hope it gets better.
Before I go to bed....
I've consolidated some pictures taken over the weekend. =)
23rd Aug - Sunday
Rainy day! Nice day to slack, watch tv at Bb's place.
22nd Aug - Saturday
Soccer match at Marsiling Seconday again.
This time, they won! Hurrayyyy!
Premier Football Club 2 VS 1 Adrastos Football Club
Later in the night, supposed to have a clubbing outing with colleagues but was cancelled last minute due to some unforeseen circumstances. I was already preparing and done with makeup but left with no programs.
Msg my girls and know that Karin & Jaclyn will be meeting up at Mr Bean later on, so I went over to meet them for chilling. Meetup with them at 12am and left at 2+am when the girls went DF while I head back to Bb's place. It was the 1st time I went out by myself so late when I stay over at his place.. and it was raining damn heavily lor!
Before meeting the girls, my boy suggested to have our own mini photoshoot + camwhoring session! Haha. I don't have much clothes there, so I wore some of his clothes to take picture. Hee. It was damn fun but my camera sucks! Some pictures taken were quite blur without flash.
My 1st shot

Changed

黑白配! Looks damn cock with that snow cap!

Shirt with tie

BF Shirt! I love this!

With his skinny tie!

Burberrys Sweater

With sunglass! LOL!

With cap!

What is this? Jay Chou? Wahaha.

Ok, I know we looked damn act and damn stupid in some of the pictures, but it's really fun! Next time I wanna play again! Hahahhaha!
21st Aug - Friday
On leave! Woke up, got prepared and off to chalet with my parents. Helped out with some preparation and simple decorations!
Lotsa pictures taken (mostly are Sis with her friends), but I only post some of them here. The rest are up in FB!
NSRCC (Bungalow 32)

Newly renovated bungalow

Decorations done by us! Credits to mum, dad, aunt and nephew.

While waiting for birthday girl and guests

Off to 2 pool sessions with Bb

Buffet!

5kg Birthday Cake from Four Leaves

Birthday Girl

Mum & Dad with Sis

Family photo

Sisters

Some of the cousins with Bb

WF & Ed with Pebbles

Dad and his friends

Cousin Gabriel, his GF Sandy and Sis

WF, Ed with Pebbles!

Their doggy, Pebbles! So cuteeee!

Happy 21st Sis! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! =)

20th Aug - Thursday
Off to DFS private staff sales after work with Bb and some colleagues.
Before going the sales, meetup with Phyllis there as she wanted to get her foundation.
Didn't managed to buy alot of things cause all the good stuff are being grabbed by other colleagues earlier in the morning when some took leave to go for sales. =(
I must apply leave for the next upcoming sale! Humph!
My buys.. Gucci HP Strap, Perfume, Lancome Mascara

After that, went for dinner with Brenda and Valerie at Lucky Plaza.
I bought my Laneige toner too. I think this is the newer version with EX behind?
The SA gave me this strawberry yogurt peeling gel but I have not try it yet.Before going home, went to Kovan XingWang meet the guys for supper.



