.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jelly Legs!

I'm having jelly legs now! Due to some thigh exercise and skipping that I did just now. Everything seems so simple, but it's actually quite tedious. I think it's more tedious than jogging man! Maybe it's because I don't exercise regularly ba.
I hope doing these everyday will help in reducing some fats & toning on my thighs. (I have vibrating thighs when I walk now! It's getting more and more terrible that I don't dare to wear shorts. Even Bb says so! Humph!)

Mum bought this Morris Juice Extractor few days ago. Cheap and not very user friendly. I have a hard time using it to make my celery & green apple juice just now. Next time shall source for a better one!
Photobucket

Tomorrow is 1 more working day to long weekends again! Yippieeee!
I'm on leave on Friday as my Sis is celebrating her 21st birthday at NSRCC for a 2D1N chalet.
Gonna help up with some stuff and decorations. =)

18th Aug - Tuesday

Meetup with Samantha & Kin after work at town. Went DFS buy our foundation then to FEP for dinner. Chill at Mac for awhile before heading home. It's great to see them and having catch up session! We shall organise an outing soon! Hee.

Our Chanel foundation.
Photobucket
Naraya loots from Sam as she went BKK few weeks ago. Thanks ger!
Photobucket

17th Aug - Monday

Meetup with Xiaowen & Ruban after work at Tampines. We went for dinner at F.I.S.H (Tamp1) and then chilling at Coffeebean. It has been so damn long since our last meetup! Did lotsa catch up and had a great time joking and laughing. I would very much love to have another meetup with the rest of the seconday school peeps, especially with besties En, MJ & Jas! =)

Dinner @ F.I.S.H
Photobucket
Me & XW aka Rachelle. She's still as pretty as before la! 12yrs of friendship and still counting!
Photobucket
Ruban promoting for F.I.S.H! Haha.
Photobucket
Charcoal, Crazy Smell, Mr Roar (inner jokes) Hehe.
Photobucket
Caramel XXX & Double Pure Chocolate!
Photobucket

16th Aug - Sunday

Bb didn't went for soccer as his ankle was swollen with bruise. I wanted to get some party decorations for my Sis birthday party so he accompany me out. I know that there's this shop call SKP Pte Ltd that sells party needs somewhere in Hg. Went Hg mall but couldn't find the shop and realised that the shop is actually located at Kovan Heartland mall. Thanks Ryu for helping me check the address. Hehe. Walk around for awhile then went back home cause the weather was really damn hot!

Some party decorations from SKP Pte Ltd
PhotobucketNot much selections that I like so only bought some simple ones.

15th Aug - Saturday

3-5pm soccer match at Marsiling Secondary. Didn't take much pictures because my camera low batt. Haha.

Photobucket
Me
Photobucket
WANTED MAN!
Photobucket

We didn't go out later in the night cause he spent the night watching EPL and me watching my DVD. Haha. I'm getting more and more nua! Sobz!

14th Aug - Friday

Dinner and movie at town with Bb, Karin & Mel. After movie went Kallang mac chill till 1+am then home!

Where got ghost?
PhotobucketRating: 4/5
Alot of my friends say it's not very nice but I think thou it's quite lame but it's funny enough to make me laugh nonstop throughout the whole show. Thinking of it makes me wanna laugh now! Muahahaha.

Bought this Studio Finish Concealer to try as I heard quite good reviews about it.
Photobucket
Loots from Nippon-Ya that Bb bought last week
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,