It's August!
*yawns* I'm so tired. Had a busy day at work due to month end closing.
Yesterday after work, Karin asked me out for dinner but I'm lazy to go town so asked her to come down Tamp instead. And she did! It's been a long long time since she came down here. Haha.
Went to Paris Miki @ Tamp1 to look for spects while waiting for her. I'm searching for a pair of spects that can fit me nicely and I found one there. It cost me a total of $490 (frame + lens). Super expensive right! I can't remember the brand but the SA told me it's a Japanese brand which is quite branded for spects. I'm still feeling heart pain over the amount of $ spent on it. But come to think of it, I think it's quite worth it cause I like it and the customer service provided was good. Haha. Sounds like saying all these to make myself feel better. =/
Will be collecting it next week! =)
Ms Karin Toh bought a box of Freshkon coloured lens too! She say she come down spent $ only! Lol.
We went for dinner at Kim Gary then to chill at Blue Urban Oasis. Home at 11+.
2nd August - Sunday
Watched DVD while Bb went out for soccer. In the late noon, went to CPP Starbucks chill with SW, Mel & Hong. Next, dinner at Hougang Plaza Suki Sushi then home.
不良笑花!I bought it the day before @ only $9.90!

Saw this at the carpark and find it quite interesting. 1st glance I still wonder what's TUO WAY? But actually it's WAY OUT!

Suki Sushi! Cheapcheap 99cents sushi!


1st August - Saturday
Wakey early in the morning at 8+am. Got prepared and cab down to Bb's place. Meet up with the guys for brunch at Hougang then to soccer match at Turf City.
On the way..


Pinky bag

Look at the things in my bag. Water, camera, tibits, magazine, fan, etc. Machiam going pinic. Lol.

Why my boy look so emo?

Turf City!

Premier Pitch!

Botak Tree?

Pitch 4

Pathetic changing room

Barangs barangs

Shelter for us to watch the match

Their opponents. All ang mohs!

During the match

Never take much photos cause I was concentrating on seeing the match. Haha.
Premier Football Club 3 Vs 2 Tuan Gemuk Athletic Social
YAYYYY! They won this time! And yes, my Bb scored a goal for the team again this time! Hehe.
Good job baby!
After the match ended, we head to AMK for some food and drinks. I remembered AMK got this popular KOI bubble tea that everyone was talking about and I keep bragging them to bring me to the shop. Hehe.
The que was quite long there! The milk tea was not bad.. but I feel they put too much pearls in it. Making me munch the pearl till my toothache again. Hehe. Maybe putting lesser pearl will be better! =)Side note: Oh yea, forgot to mentioned that I've finally booked my dental appointment next week at ChaiChee. I can't remember when was the last time I visit a dentist. Guess was during my primary school days? Lol.
After satisfying my craving for KOI bubble tea, went back home to bathe and nap. The guys went chill at Grapevine later in the night but we didn't join as Bb wanna watch his Arsenal match at home and also, we're feeling quite tired and lazy to go anywhere too.
31st July - Friday
KTV @ TopOne Bugis with my colleagues! Bb didn't join as he's having his department BBQ at ECP. It's my first time going sing K with most of them, especially with people like Syed and Rom who aren't Chinese. Before going, I still worried about us singing chinese songs and they might get bored but I'm glad all of us had lotsa fun and laughter! =)
Attendees: Me, YX, Esther, Jane, Ashley, Amy, Ryu, Syed, Rom, Quek
WF & Edmund supposed to join us but Edmund was sick so couldn't make it.
Top One KTV @ Bugis

Our room. Abit small to squeeze the 9 of us.

Drinks! It's free flow!

Random snapshots

Singing~


Dancing~

Syed & Rom

Quek & Ash

Esther, YX, Jane

Jane & YX

Jane & Me

Ryu & Syed

Amy & Esther

Ash & Me

Amy & Syed

Syed & Me

YX & Me

Esther & Me

Amy & Me

Meee

Group photo before leaving (without Esther & Rom who left first)

30th July - Thursday
Went home pack things and off to Bb's place.
Hmm.. seems like the usual procedure now cause I always have lotsa things to bring over and I don't wanna carry so many things around if we're going out after work on Friday.
29th July - Wednesday
Meet Toh at PS after work. Had dinner at Aijisan then ccompany her to buy her hair dryer and expilator then to Daiso to buy my things.
Each of us spent about $20 there with many things! Happy!
My buys!
Photoframes

Dried flower scent, Foot scrub, Comb, Hairband

Candies and a cute container to put all the candies

After that, went to chill at Giraffe the home!
* Some of my recent online loots *
Recently, I'm quite addicted to online shopping once again! Tempted to buy so many pretty clothes but I keep curbing the urge to spent too much.
Credits to The Stage Walk
Thanks Jamie for letting me exchange the dress that I bought but couldn't wear. Glad that this can fit me nicely! Like it alot! Hee.Credits to Felice Label

1st time buying from this blogshop. The 2 tops I bought can fit me nicely! Super love it!



