.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Cherry Tomatoes Challenge!

Monday bluesssss! As usual, had a busy day at work. Wanted to go for a jog but its quite late when I reached home. Did skipping and some exercises instead. Hee

Today, Bb & I went for lunch together and we each bought a box of cherry tomatoes from NTUC. We didn't like tomatoes, especially for me. =/ Some people might love it but I just don't like the taste of it. Haha. But I hope from today onwards, I will start eating more of it. If possible, pop a few of it everyday.. for the sake of beauty! I will force myself to eat it no matter how yucky it taste. I WANT FLAWLESS COMPLEXION!

Cherry Tomatoes! Only $1 a box from NTUC.
Photobucket
I only managed to eat 1/4 of it but he already finished 1/2 of the box! I will catch up with you! Boo!

Had a lovely weekend spent with my love! Bb has no ESPZEN match last Saturday and the guys planned to have a prawning session but no news from them in the end.
Both of us went down to Comex on both Friday to buy his Omnia2 but the phone was out of stock, so we went down again on Saturday.

Comex was packed as usual, but the crowd is not that much compared to the previous one. Oh yea, and we saw Joreen & bf there too. Chatted awhile with her as I haven seen her for quite some time. =)

We practically walked around the whole day on Saturday. From Suntec to MS then to Bugis and Iluma. And then home for Arsenal match later in the night. Simply love shopping around with him! Hee.

Us
Photobucket
Me. Wind so big la!
Photobucket
His Adidas Tee. Saw that? KK! Represents us! Hahahaha.
Photobucket
While waiting for bus
Photobucket

Lunch at Caferia @ Suntec on Sat
PhotobucketRating: 7/10

Dinner Teppanyaki @ Suntec on Fri
PhotobucketRating: 4/10

His new toy! Omnia2! So nice lor! I'm so jealous! Haha.
Photobucket
I also got myself a little thumbdrive
Photobucket

Bourjois Ultra Black Eyeliner.
Photobucket Helped Jac buy one too cause she always comment that she like the "blackness" of this eyeliner. Hee.

Liese Hair Cocktail.
Photobucket An aid during bad hair day! Saw good reviews from my friend's blog and decided to give it a try.

Sweet flowery top from Iluma
Photobucket

Home before removing makeup. Shagged!
Photobucket

Shall end my post with a selfshot!

Taken on Friday!
Photobucket

Weeeeeeee~* So looking forward to the weekend! Long weekend! Toh's birthday celebration! =)

Labels: , , ,