Busy, Clumsy
I had a busy day at work again today, don't even have time to reply my girls in the email.
And something embrassing happened to me earlier on just now. Guess what?
I tripped and fell off from the bus when I was on my way home at Bedok Interchange! -.-" It has been ages since I last fell lor!
Thank god that I'm wearing pants so maybe that's why my knees didn't bleed. It's still very redish and swollen now after applying some medicated ointment. I think tomorrow it will turn greenish blue black. *Sobz* It was so painful that I sceamed and I guess quite a number of people were looking at me. I think I did gave the bus driver a fright too. Haha. And luckily I am not alone as Joel, YX and Jo took the same bus with me. Hope the bump will be better tomorrow. =/
I'm missing my boy! Usually I will bring my barangs barangs for the weekend over his place on Thursday but I decided to give a skip today as my leg still hurts abit when I walk now, I'm flooded with bit of cramps, I need to bring damn lotsa clothes and stuff over for the long weekend. I guess he must be tired too for working OTs and having classes these few days. So lets rest early tonight and look forward for the long weekend!
p/s: I'm on leave on Tuesday! So it's a super long weekend for me! Yayyyyyy!
Labels: Lalala..



