TGIT!
Thank God It's Thursday! Woohoo~ 1 more day to weekend again! Loves*
I went for my dental appointment just after work today. Finally after so many donkey years!
Was feeling kinda nervous before that but the dentist was very nice and friendly (young & not bad looking too! LOL), which makes me feels much comfortable after that. Oh yea, not to mention that they have very nice receptionist and assistant there too! =)
I told him my budget $100 + $100 (which can be claimed from my company) before he starts to check my teeth. After that, he explained to me the cost and the problem which I'm having. I feared so much that I need to do filling for many tooth or much worst, the root canal! But thank god, he told me that I have 3 decay tooth which need to do filling, 1 decay wisdom tooth which need to do a minor surgery (not for now cause it still doesn't affect me) and not forgetting polishing and scaling cause he says my teeth very dirty! *sobz* Hahaha.
What I did today was just filling for 2 of my tooth and the rest will be done for my next visit. The whole process lasted for about 30 minutes. I stayed cool during the whole process cause I don't really feel pain except abit tired of opening my mouth for that long. Lol!
Total cost for today is $100 ($50 per filling for 2 tooth)! Which I think it's quite reasonable cause I expect it to be much more expensive.
I choose this clinic from reading reviews online and also because it's just opposite my workplace. I would very much like to recommend this clinic! =)
Luminous Dental Clinic
Blk 25A Chai Chee Road
#01-455 Singapore 461025
Tel: 6446 4364
Fax: 6444 0684
Email: lumindental@hotmail.com
Dentist: Mr Kevin
12th Aug - Wednesday
After work, went Tamp1 to collect my spects, as well as Karin's contact lens.
My very expensive pair of spects.

Toh's freshkon lens
The SA is very nice to give us each a small bottle of contact lens solution too!11th Aug - Tuesday
On leave together with Bb! Happiest day for the long weekend! We went pak tor at town.. from late noon till at night! Hehe. Went PS for movie - The Hangover. Walk around from PS till ION and bought some things from Daiso, Spotlight and NipponYa. After that to Kovan Xing Wang before heading home cause I was craving for some ice milk tea. Hee.
Us! Favourite photo of the day!

Wear cap more boyish hor?

Me

Waiting for bus

The Hangover
Rating: 3/5It's either you think its nice or you think otherwise. It's quite hilarous but I think some parts are quite exaggerating. Overall, so-so only. Catch it if you wanna have a good laugh. =)
Us at Orchard Central
My first visit there! Has been bugging him to bring me there walk but seriously, I feel the mall is quite empty. Nothing much to shop too! Boo!10th Aug - Monday
I love public holiday! Especially long weekends!
Woke up around 12pm, got prepared and head out to the Nike sales all the way at West Coast Plaza together with the guys (SW, Mel, Martin & QJ). We went to the opposite hawker for lunch before going to the sales. Never expect the que to be so long cause I guess not many people know about the sales. Surprised to saw Junbin there too but I think he gave up queuing upon seeing the long que there. Lol. We que for awhile and decided to give up cause it was said that the waiting time to get in is around 1hr+ and 2hrs to que for cashier! -.-" Take it as travelled all the way there to eat their hawker cause there's nothing much for us to shop there too.
Us!

Singaporeans all so kiasu?

The guys went town for movie while we went Yishun for Jenny's (Bb's Sis) birthday dinner.
Yishun Industrial Park. Quite wulu but damn crowded!

Thai food! So many dishes @ only $80+. Cheap & taste not bad. Totally worth for the price!

9th Aug - Sunday
Slack, eat and eyes glued to TV whole day! NDP, Soccer match, Xin Guang, DVD! =)
Linda invited me for Steamboat with the rest and they also threw a small birthday surprise at DF for her. Sorry that I didn't attend and I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Shall cya guys soooooooon! =)
Happy Linda with flowers and cake from us! (Stole this photo from Karin's blog! Hee)
Happy Birthday to you!8th Aug - Saturday
Woke up at 730am, got myself prepared, pack my things and off to Bb's place.
Why so early? Because his soccer match is 11am at Turf City! The sun is freaking hot in the morning lor! That's part of the reason why I didn't take much photo. And also because I'm busy watching the match plus talking to Regine. WeeKiat's gf, my new friend. Shall take a picture with her next time! Hehe.
Guys warming up

Their opponent

Premier FC 1 VS 2 CF Primero
Later in the night, meetup with Karin, Mel, QJ, Hong & GF for dinner at Vivo.
Cam-whoring before going out

Dinner @ Asian Kitchen

Yummilicious Awfully Chocolate Ice-Cream! I got addicted after eating it for the 1st time!

Hong & GF left after dinner and the rest of us head to Keppel Bay for chilling session. My 1st time there too! Nice chill out place with beautiful scenery!
(p/s: Pardon for the lousy images captured by my lousy camera! Can't seems to take nice pictures during the nite! Or is it I don't know how to use the functions? Whatever! Haha.)
Keppel Bay!

Toh & Me

Their back view

Prive

Toh & Me

The guys

7th Aug - Friday
Belated birthday lunch treat for colleague, Joanne.
Fu Lin Yong Tou Fu @ Siglap!

Mouth-watering!

Very nice beehoon with minced meat and sauce!

Finished by 8 pax! Lol.

The bill.. almost $50! Damn worth it! Thumbs up!

That's all for tonite! I'm tired!
Masking time then to have my beauty sleep!
Phyllis's birthday pictures to be up next week!
*winks*



