.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Phyllis's Birthday! (July 2009)

I know this is late for almost 2 months. Since I'm rather free now.. I think I shall upload it. LOL.

Ah Lye celebrated her birthday on 25th July 09.
Her dinner treat at Curry Favor, then KTV at Ten Dollar Club Chinatown, then DF!

The birthday girl
Photobucket
8 of us! Owen, TW, Jac, Me, Vivi, Karin, Phyllis, Jason
Photobucket
@ $10 Club
Photobucket
The girls!
Photobucket
The guys!
Photobucket
The couple!
Photobucket
4 of us with birthday girl
Photobucket
The guys with the birthday girl
Photobucket
Lye, Toh, Jac, Me
Photobucket
3 of us
Photobucket
Us with Toh's spects
Photobucket
Lye & Toh singing
Photobucket
Later in the night @ DF..
Surprise cake that Linda brought.. from us.
Photobucket
Lovely blue roses that Linda got for her
Photobucket
Us with her
Photobucket
My darlings!
Photobucket
Photobucket
With Ryan
Photobucket
With Fish
Photobucket
Make a wish! Cake cutting!
Photobucket

Labels: ,