.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stressed or too free?

I had a busy day at work today. Attended a meeting for new region at India. The stupid conference call caused me headache. I had a hard time trying to understand what the Indians are talking about. Totally catch no ball man. Their English is damnnnn hard to understand, their accent are too strong. So many things to learn, so many new tasks. =(

Hmm.. I think I'm stressed lately. Over what I'm not too sure about it too.

I have insomnia.. I'm tired but I can't sleep at night. Am I too stressed or am I too free? My mind keep wandering around. Thinking about lotsa things.. about life, work, studies, r/s, family, friends, future.. -.-" I guess I'm worrying too much at times. Haha. But I just couldn't help it. Sigh! I need a holiday badly...... I need some enjoyment and relaxation!

I can't wait for April to come.....

- My BKK Trip
- My Birthday (I'm getting old.. *sobz*)
- Zoo Outing

Labels: