.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time Flies..

Met up with Engel & Soraya after work just now. Went Tamp for dinner and chilling.

The feeling of meeting old friends for catching up is really good. She's still the same as ever, cheerful, funny, bitchy and sexy. The laughter of hers is still so significant. Haha. I really missed the good old days back in school. The hanging out at Mac after school, the band practices and camps, the bitching and gossiping, the stupid and lame things we used to do.. and so many more...

Time really flies.. I still can't believe that she's getting married in about 1 months' time. But I'm really happy for her that she has found the one who will be spending her life time with. Her wedding will be held at the SBG (Singapore Botanic Garden). Something different and special from any other wedding. I'm so excited and looking forward for it. So glad that I will be able to attend cause it's after the 49 days of the mourning period. =)

Picture of Engel & me taken at Momo in 2006? I know I looked ugly but this is the most recent picture I can find in my computer. Haha.
Photobucket 10yrs of friendship and still counting.. =)