.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rebonding~

I spent the whole day today sitting and waiting, sitting, waiting, and it goes on..

Went to ICA building to collect passport with my sis. At first, I thought we can just collect from the counter and leave. But who knows, have to take que number and queue! We waited from 11+am to almost 2pm. -.-" The crowd there was terrible! Like as if they are giving away free gifts! The kids keep running and shouting around. I feel like just asking them to shut up. Lol.

When we are finally done, took a train back to Tamp and went to the Salon near my place. I had booked an appointment at 12.30pm for rebonding but I was damn late. Haha. I end up sitting there for 5hrs till I'm finally done again at 7pm. My body is aching and I feel my bones are breaking. But at least the result of my hair is good. Haha. 130 bucks spent worth it!

Labels: