.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hotel Booked for BKK Trip!

I was discussing our BKK Trip with Darling Lis just now. We are so excited about it man! The date is drawing nearer. In less than 3 weeks time, we're flying to BKK! Yayyyy!

Not to mention that we've already booked our hotel through AsiaRooms.Com. Actually wanted to book The Samran Place, I think its better but it's fully booked. So we booked at Bangkok City Suite. It cost us 2400baht for 4D3N stay at the deluxe room there. It's really cheap man. The reviews for the hotel was also good.

Hmm.. the location of the hotel is at the Central on Petchburi Rd. 15mins walk to MBK but there's shuttle bus service provided by the hotel so I guess it's not so bad ya. Haha.

Bangkok City Suite!
Photobucket
The picture of the room!
Photobucket

Oh man! I'm so excited! =D

We're going to visit all these places man!

- MBK

- Siam Square

- Chatuchak

- Suam Lum Night Market

- Patong

And many many more! Hmm.. I'm still checking on the forum to see the recommended places to go but these are all for now. Hee.

Labels: