Wedding Bells Are Ringing!
Yeahh. Wedding bells are ringing everywhere.
- Received a surprising news from my sec school bestie, Engel that she's getting married on 3rd May this year. I was so shocked but at the same time, feel happy for her.
- Tomorrow supposed to go for Janice's wedding dinner but I can't make it coz I'm still under mourning period. I can't wish her too but I believe she will understand. Shall meet her soon after her wedding!
- Heard from Lis that Jerermi is getting married too. I was damn shock for this coz we didn't even know he got a gf. Haha. Anyway, thou we are not close, I feel happy for him too. Hope can have the chance to meet his future wife. Hee.
Yup yup. So many of my friends are getting married. When's my turn? I guess mine won't be so soon. Maybe another 4 or 5 years down the road if I were to get attached. Haha. Where's my Mr Right?
Labels: Lalala..



