.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ralph Lauren Tote Bag!

*yawns*
Hate Sunday Nights! Tomorrow is the start of a working week again. I'm feeling abit of Monday Blues now. -.-"

Went town meet KX for dinner and walkwalk earlier in the day. We had dinner at Thai Express at Paragon. I had Phat Thai Talay (Thai Fried Noodles) while he had the Khao Phat Supparod Talay (Pineapple Rice). Presentation of the food there wasn't that nice and I still preferred the Tomyam Noodle Soup instead of others.

Dinner at Thai Express
Photobucket Rating: 5/10

After dinner walked over to DFS see see look look. And I finally bought the Ralph Lauren Tote Bag that I've been eyeing for quite some time. Actually don't really like the color coz I saw some nicer colors online. They have many new bright colors which I think it's really too colorful for me. The one I bought is having a 30% discount and is the last piece so I just grab it. Size just nice, good to bring out for casual wear. Haha.

Ralph Lauren Tote
Photobucket

This shall be the last item I will buy till my BKK trip! No more shoppingggg so no more temptation! Haha.

22/03/08 - Sat

Midnight movie at Tamp with KX, Rin & SK. We watched Semi-Pro. I think the show is so-so la. All I can say it's a totally crazy and funny show. Haha. After movie, we went to Punggol Nasi Lemak have supper then home.

Semi-Pro
PhotobucketRate: 3/5

Labels: , , ,