Candies Spree Arrived!
Monday Bluesssssss! I had a busy day at work today.
My boss not around, my sup not around, almost half of my department people are not around too. Some were on leave, on mc, on course. -.-" So the office was pretty quiet ya.
Yummy Chicky Pie for Tea Break - From someone special. =)

Went to Tamp Post Office to collect my spree items then to TM buy some stuff.
Fancl Cleansing Oil packed with a small bottle.
Hmm.. Was thinking of changing to another brand but have no idea which to change. Don't want too ex or any for oily/sensitive skin. Any recommendations?All the Candiess from Spree!
Alot right? But all includes Jo's, YX's and Amy's order too."Love Stinks" Breath Mint Tins ($1.50/tin) & Smarties love Hearts Roll ($1 for 2 rolls)
Only these are mine. Haha.Hmm.. Actually there are somemore orders but are out of stock. Some of them looks quite different from the pictures online. Of course the pictures looks alot nicer! Haha. But it's really cheap for the price and I think I don't see most of these candies selling outside.
And yeahhhh. I'm awaiting for another 2 more spree items to arrive this week! Yayyy!
Lastly, forgot to add on that my living room TV is spoilt last night. -.-" My family members are gathering in my room to watch my tiny mini TV. Haha. No TV at home = so damn quiet and lifeless. Tomorrow going to Courts get one new TV with my parents.



