.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Qing Ming!

*yawnssssss*

Woke up at 6am, got prepared and to cremetary pray my grandma and ancestors.
Feels so good waking up early in the morning. 6am is usually the time i go to bed. -.-"
But for the past weekends, I've been a good girl. Staying at home and sleep early and wakey early. Haha.

Right now, I'm feeling so tired but can't sleep coz my relatives coming my place later for gathering, gambling session + dinner. Hope I got the chance to play mj later coz too many legs here and not enough tables!

Some snapshots taken just now when I got nothing better to do..

Here's my sis acting retro with her hairband and my shades.
Photobucket
The beautiful sky
Photobucket
The centipede or millipede? So many of them crawling around there!
Photobucket
And last but not least, me. I know its ugly. Its just a snapshot. Haha.
Photobucket

Labels: