.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, March 24, 2008

Quit Smoking?

Grumpy Monday Blues..! Due to long weekend last week, I had a super busy day at work today.

Was talking to Ms Vivi earlier on about quitting smoking. She told me she's smoking her last pack and will quit by April. Hmm.. I was intending to quit too (since long ago thou) but not much determination to do it. Friends influence actually do affect alot. In fact, most of my friends are smokers. When we see each other, we feel like smoking. Haha. I guess it's more like a habit now ba. Especially if I drink, I will feel so much like smoking cause drinking without smoking sux! Haha. =X

I know I've been saying this umpteen times. But I've been smoking so much lesser now. Especially when they banned smoking almost everywhere. Sometimes, you'll feel lazy to even walk to smoking areafor a puff. Nowadays, I've been throwing away about 10 sticks of ciggy every week due to lau hong. Haha. I believe I can do it as time goes by. Haha. Ms Vivi say cannot meet us cause see us will feel like smoking. Lol. I told her next time we go out, we shall not smoke together!

Hmm.. I believe we can do it man! Quit smoking! Save money! =)

Labels: