Rachelle's Birthday! (25th Sept 09)
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY BABE!
It's my 13th year wishing this pretty babe Happy Birthday!
Thou it's only me & Ruban spending this special day celebrating with you, I hope you really enjoyed yourself and had fun. Stay pretty always! And hope you will find your prince charming soon! *muackies* =)
It's my 13th year wishing this pretty babe Happy Birthday!
Thou it's only me & Ruban spending this special day celebrating with you, I hope you really enjoyed yourself and had fun. Stay pretty always! And hope you will find your prince charming soon! *muackies* =)
Timbre @ The Arts House

Drinks of the night!

Pizzas!

Birthday Girl

Kimmy & Rachelle

Rachell & Ruban

3 of us!

Meeee

Saw Regine whose working there for Asahi too!

And the Big Guinness!

This 2 unknown guys sitting at next table treated her 2 pints of beer! And I sabo her to take picture with them. Haha.

Cheersssss!

Surprise birthday cake. Credits to Ruban.

Happy birthday girl with cake

3 of us! The wind so big la!

Us with the birthday girl

Feeding time!

Erm. I'm trying to be funny with the pizza.

My birthday kiss for her!

Labels: Birthdays



