.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, October 05, 2009

Cold Sore Attack!

I'm backkkkkk.. with coldsore! YESSS! It's the coldsore attack again! DAMN!
I really hate it! And I hope there's a cure for it so it won't keep coming back to me!

First, I was sick for a week due to cough and flu, then it's the super duper big zit on my face.. And now, it's the coldsore attack again! It's super painful and itchy lor! Makes my lip swollen! What's next man?! -.-"

I'm so fedup with my face now! I looked CHUI! I'm going to book for my facial appointment tomorrow and hope my beautician can help me get rid of the big zit. Hope facial won't hurt my coldsore too. I shall keep my fingers crossed.

PLEASE LET ME RECOVER SOON AND LET ME LOOK MEIMEI (OR RATHER, BETTER) AGAIN!

Ok.. Enough of my ranting. At least there's something that can still makes me happy for now. RETAIL THERAPHY! I can't get enough of it! Hee.

* My Recent Loots! *

Met up with Rachelle & Ruban for dinner at Tamp just now. We went for a little shopping spree after dinner. All of us bought something for ourselves! I bought a pair of heels from SIXX. And Rachelle got herself 3 pairs lor! Haha. Ruban bought a pair of shoes too, but of course, not from SIXX la! Lol. We girls each bought a cardigan from Cotton On too. 2 for $20! Cheap deal! Hee.

Lovely black heels from SIXX! Lovesss!
Photobucket

Some other stuff I bought last week too..

Piglet Lollipop Pillow! Spot this cute pillow at Disney @ only $10. Got another 2 for both my sisters too. 1 Pooh and 1 Minnie.
Photobucket

Bio-Essence Celebrity's Choice InchLoss Body Cream!
PhotobucketSlims body in 7 days? Wonder if it works? But just wanna try for fun since it's having offer at Watsons!

2 pretty belts from Bugis Village!
Photobucket

Stuff from Etude House! Heard the rave going on and they really have pretty things there!
Photobucket
Precious Mineral BB Cream. Good reviews from Ms Vivi & Toh. I love the matt feeling after it. And it's really worth it!
Photobucket
Lovely Blusher
Photobucket
Black Head Pore Pack. Have yet to try. Picked it up at the counter without knowing the price. And it costs even more than my blusher lor! I hope it's really that good.
Photobucket
Freebies! Mask & 2 face towels.
Photobucket

Casio Watch from online spree. The silver one actually belongs to Bb, but he finds it too small and girly for him, so it becomes mine! Hee.
Photobucket

Black Laced Dress
PhotobucketCredits to Head Over Hazel

Alicia Halter/suspender Romper in denim wash
PhotobucketCredits to Modiva

That's all for now! I still got tons of pictures to be uploaded! Karin Toh's Birthday! Rachelle's Birthday! SW's Birthday! Dad's Birthday! So many picturesssssss!
STAY TUNEEEEEEEEEE!

Labels: , ,