.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, July 13, 2009

4 more days to weekend

*yawns* I'm so tired right now.

It took me so long to upload just a few pictures taken from my HP. All thanks to the bloody bluetooth device. I'm not sure whether its not working properly or what. I have to send so many times in order to get connection for just ONE photo. -.-"

And I don't know why I'm not given the HP cable when I purchased the handset. It's not stated in the box. It only includes the ear-piece and charger.
TW say he will pass me one as he's working in HP shop. But he forgot to bring it last week to Jac's chalet so I gonna wait for it again. :(

I'm feeling so tired to even blog now. Must be due to the exercising that I did earlier on in the evening. Actually intended to go BoxFit Gym at the Community Centre opposite my house but in the end, my Mum and Sis dragged me to the park to jog and the exercise corner to do some exercise. They said $3.50 per entry for 1.5hours to the gym isn't worth it. Somemore it looks quite small and cheapskate. LOL. *faints*

Jog in the park + some thigh exercises. I guess my muscle will be aching tomorrow. Haha.

My poor boy is down with flu and I'm missing him as he is on course these 2 days. Which means I won't be able to see him in the office for 2 days. Haha.

Alright, just some updates and pictures taken over the weekends before I end my post.

12th July - Sunday

Slack at Bb house as usual. Watched TV and accompany him whole day. :)

11th July - Saturday

Bb is having class for the whole day from 2pm all the way till 10pm. My poor boy!
I took cab over to his place to put some stuff then waited for Joanne & JR to come fetch me to town. Went DFS & FEP walkwalk with Joanne then dinner at Wisma. We didn't get to shop much as it was raining in town too. After dinner, JR came to pick us then send me back to Bb's place.

Snapping pictures in his car. Pretty BRIDE! I like! Hehe. Too bad no chance snap a picture of their yellow baby. Haha.
Photobucket
Dinner @ Ding Tai Feng
Photobucket
Created by Joanne.
That's her leftover of fried rice with prawns. Haha.
Photobucket
We ordered too much cause we're too hungry but couldn't finish the food.
We wasted 4 prawns, 2 xiao long bao, 2 prawn dumpling, some chicken meat from the soup. Such a waste! Hahahaha. But really can't eat anymore. =/

Oh yea, saw Xinyu, Grace & friends at the restaurant too. Last seen them was during my birthday. Hehe. It's always nice to see some friends that you've never meetup for quite some time. :)

10th July - Friday

Had a small pre-birthday celebration for the July babies in our department.

Our treat to them. Pizzahut, KFC, Cake, etc.
Photobucket
The 4 July Babies - May, Esther, Jane, Amy
Photobucket
Singing birthday song
Photobucket
Blowing candles
Photobucket
Joanne opening the Fruity Juice that looks like champagne but taste like soft drinks.
Photobucket
"Daughter" and "Mother"
Photobucket

Took 1hr timeoff and left office at 4.45pm. Took train to Jurong East meet Toh, then took train to CCK, then LRT to Fajar. And we finally arrived at Lye's house. Total journey took me 1hr+! It's so damn far cannnnn! But no choice cause we're going to the west side for chalet. Pengs.
Went over to bathe, change and prepare to go for Jaclyn's birthday chalet at Chevrons. Lotsa photos taken with Lye's camera but not uploaded yet. Will be uploaded in the next post. :)

9th July - Thursday

Went for lunch and saw this cute little toothbrush holder selling @ $1 so I bought 2! 1 for me and 1 for Bb. Hehe.
Photobucket

We also ordered cakes from Bakers World (recommended by Kym Ng- Channel 8 variety show《驾车找吃路》. Can be found at http://8.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC090529-0000029&kw=VARIETY#top

Cakes are mostly priced at $3.50 each or 3 boxes for $10.
There are quite alot of flavors to choose from. And the cakes are really delicious! Except that the service are quite bad.. maybe due to overwhelming enquiries and orders after they are known on the TV.

I bought Durian, Mocca Cheese and Chocolate Truffle for my family and Bb.
Photobucket

After work, rush home to change then meet Ms Vivi at Tampines for dinner. It has been almost 3 months since I last saw her during my birthday. Nowadays wanna meetup also hard.. it's always either one us are busy with work or stuff. Had a great time catching up and updating each other stuff. :)

Dinner @ Thai Express. Her belated birthday dinner treat to me
Photobucket
Flowers for her. Last minute small gift for her.
Photobucket
Surprised her with flowers
Photobucket
Us!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went over to Blue Urban Oasis @ CS to chill after dinner as Starbucks & Coffeebean are packed with people.

The drinks sucks! So damn sweet. I guess only the alcohol would taste nice here. -.-"
Photobucket
Her snapping photos!
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,