.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, June 29, 2009

Updates for the week!

My parents went Genting this morning.. leaving me to take care of my 2 sisters.
A big responsibility for me ya? Haha. Anyway, it's been a long long time since they both went for holiday on their own. Now that all of us has grown up, it's time they should really go on holiday more often and have a break. Hope both of them have fun and win more $ in the casino! Lol.

28th Jun - Sunday

Went JB with Bb, Mel, SW, QJ and Susy. Our Seafood Fiesta actually has 4 more confirmed people (Toh, Lye, Hong, Long), but they couldn't make it last minute so 6 of us went ahead without them.

It was pouring heavily when we're on the way to Woodlands.. but luckily the rain stopped when we reached SG Custom. :)

In the bus, on the way to Woodlands meet Susy
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Boy..
Photobucket
Me..
Photobucket
Bleahz
Photobucket
Rain rain go away..
Photobucket
Playing with 2 cams
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blurred.
Photobucket
Departure at SG Custom
Photobucket
Arrival at Msia Custom
Photobucket
The new Msia Custom
Photobucket
Looks like airport ya? MUCH more nicer and class than the previous one!
Photobucket

We went to walkwalk @ City Square cause the time is still early for dinner.
Nothing much to buy there but I bought a black tube from MNG as they are also having sales there and its cheaper than SG.

Head over to Da Ma Hua Yuan for seafood in the evening..

We reached there before the sun sets down cause all of us are hungry. Couldn't wait for the seafood to fill our stomach. Haha.
Photobucket
Restoran Mun.
Photobucket
Our food! The food are only so-so, except for the Crayfish. BEST! Hee.
Photobucket
Finished food. All of us were bloated.
Photobucket
Susy, SW
Photobucket
QJ, Mel
Photobucket
KX
Photobucket
Group Photo
Photobucket

After dinner, we went back to City Square again. Settled ourselves at Old Town White Coffee cause I'm craving for it. I have never tried their coffee at their outlet, except for the ones I bought at Malacca the other time. I'm so in love with it but it turns out that the taste is quite different from the ones I made myself. Not sure whether is it I've ordered wrongly or it just taste different. -.-"

Old Town White Coffee
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute picture. Haha.
Photobucket
Our coffee and some snacks. However, I think Ya Kun is much more nicer!
Photobucket

Left at 9+ as all of us are feeling bloated and tired.

Susy & Me
Photobucket
KX, SW, QJ, Mel
Photobucket

27th Jun - Saturday

Woke up at 10+am and got myself prepared for soccer match with Bb.
It's my first time following him to his soccer match and I'm so excited. Haha.
Despite the sunny weather, I still enjoyed watching the match sitting at the grass patch and snapping photos. Luckily Jolene was there too, so we have each other's company as we are the only girls there. Hehe.

Not to mention that my Bb was so charming when he's playing on the field.. Especially when he scored a beautiful goal from the free kick. Woo~ I'm loving it! Haha. Guess I would follow him more next time if I am free.

Usual routine, Snapping photos before going out..

Me..
Photobucket
Rynne! So cute! Look! She's wearing the Chang Beer Singlet from Thailand. Haha.
Photobucket
When I asked her to bring me my bag. My tote bag looks so huge in her hands. Lol.
Photobucket
Rynne with me
Photobucket
Rynne with Bb
Photobucket
Bb & Me
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went to Hougang Mall meet the guys and had our lunch before setting off..

Our Destination. Bedok North Sec.
Photobucket
Guys changing and getting ready..
Photobucket
This looks funny. Wahahaa. =X
Photobucket
Some of the guys' bags
Photobucket
Another photographer whose not playing- QJ
Photobucket
Couple 1 (I'm wearing his slippers. Haha)
Photobucket
Sexy leg of his. Lol.
Photobucket
Couple 2. Jolene & Cai
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me with Jolene
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Warming up before the match starts
Photobucket
PFC! Go go go!
Photobucket
In the midst of the match
Photobucket
When the match ended
Photobucket

Espzen League
Real Ale Madrid Football Club 4 Vs 3 Premier Football Club

This is the very first time PFC come up against "ang-moh" opponents where size sure matters in the air. Thou they didn't win the match but the you guys really did a great job, full of team spirit! Jia you! :)

After the match, went to Kovan Mac with Bb, Mel, SW, Hong & Daniel. Had dinner there and chill a little. Went back home to wash up then Mel came to pick us for later chilling session at ECP.

While waiting for Mel..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In the car..

Mel.
Photobucket
SW
Photobucket
He thinks I cant snap a picture of his face. Haha.
Photobucket
But I did. Ah Hong! Hahaha.
Photobucket
Ok, I know I'm damn zhi lian. Hehe.
Photobucket
Walking to C-Nai HK Cafe..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reached! And it's damn crowded on a Sat Nite.
Photobucket
Sleeping God. He can sleep anywhere, anytime. Lol.
Photobucket
What's Mel looking at? Must be some beautiful thing. Haha.
Photobucket
Mr Toh
Photobucket
His Bicep. Woo. Haha.
Photobucket
Our Food!
Photobucket
Desserts! We can really eat! Hahaha.
Photobucket
A bottle of Vodka given by a group of "Ang Mohs" from the next table.
Photobucket
When I started to get bloated and sleepy.. I snap again.
Photobucket
FB-ing with my HP
Photobucket
And I fell asleep. Credits to Mr Toh. Hee.
Photobucket

26th Jun - Friday

Went town with Bb to meet SW & Hong after work. Walkwalk, dinner, chill then home.

25th Jun - Thursday

Finally went jogging! And I almost died from over-exercising. -.-"
As usual, I ran 2 rounds in the park. But this time, I "gey kiang" go climb stairs all the way up to my place at 12th storey. I almost fainted when I got home.

I started to feel damn hot, perspiring nonstop, head spinning and feels like puking.
My mum came back and got a shock when she sees me sitting on the floor looking so restless with face as white as a sheet. Haha. She says I'm crazy to over-exercising without eating anything. She then ask my sis to pour me a cup of warm water. At that moment, I really feel like as if I'm going to die.. LOL!
Luckily after resting awhile, I feel better.
Alright, I know it's damn funny and I'm damn lousyyyyyy! Hahaha.
Lesson learnt: Cannot be so "gey kiang" next time! LOL.

After eating dinner, Bb called and gave me a surprise by coming down Tamp to find me.
We went for movie - Transformer 2 at Century Square. Earlier show was fully booked. Luckily we managed to get 2 tickets at 1045pm slot.

The movie was awesome! Thou I find it quite draggy at some parts. The show lasted for 2hrs+ and it's already 1+am when we reached my place. Pack my things till 2+am before I go to bed. Tiring but happy! :)

Photobucket

25th Jun - Wednesday

Meetup with Karin Toh after work at Bugis. Went Mos for dinner then to Breko chill.
Catch up, update, gossip till 10+pm before we went home.

At Breko.
Photobucket
************************************************************************
Finally done with all the updates! I'm going to dreamland find my love soon.

This week is gonna be a busy week ahead at work.. Fast close for June = OTs. -.-"

I'll be meeting my darlings for dinner and discussion for something important tomorrow. Looking forward for that!

Nitey Peeps! :)

Labels: , , ,