Its June!
Hello all!
I'm back and I realised that I've neglected my blog. Haha!
I should be more free now as I've finally graduated! No more classes for now!
But looking at the number of photos piling up, it really makes me lazy to even blog and upload it here. Photos taken from BKK Trip, Chilling out with classmates, dblO, Captain's Fu birthday, Celest Concert and many moreeeeeee! *faints*
I will TRY to upload some if I'm free and bored enough. Haha. If not, please refer to Phyllis Lye's blog. Guess she is the most updated one now lor! Lol.
Time fliesssssssss~ 10mths have passed.. I've completed my Diploma.
I'm seriously having the "after-graduation-symptoms" now.
I miss having classes on Tuesdays & Saturdays!
I MISS MY LOVELY CLASSMATES!
In fact, most of us feel quite emotional over this. We feel weird not having classes now. Haha.
Now done with my Diploma, I'm considering which course to study next.
Still have a few more months to think about it. Hope I can find one that is good for me!
p/s: My throat is starting to get itchy now. I guess the cough virus is going to hit me soon. Bb's gonna scold me for eating too much junk food! Virus please go awayyyyyyyyy!
Labels: Lalala..



