Wardrobe Packed!
Woohoo! I just spent 2hrs packing my wardrobe.
Threw away 1 big bag of rubbish (I always like to keep things so will accumulated alot. So when I pack my things, I realised I got alot of rubbish to throw! Lol). Plus 1 big bag of clothes for recycling.
Now, my wardrobe is much neater, cleaner and more space. Haha.
My dad walked in and say, "Wah, always so many rubbish. Your room is like a rubbish chute!"
My mum say, "Now very neat, but next few days, it will be messy again."
Muahahhaa. I doubt it will be as messy as before cause I bought the wardrobe divider? Or whatever you call that.. from Ikea! Thanks Bb for accompany to Ikea!
He have one too but mine is the newer version and of coz nicer and cost abit more. Hehe.
$29.90 from Ikea. Helps to save lotsa space!

Before I started packing, it looks like this..
Clothes piling up.. Damn messy I know.. Haha.

After packing! Looks much neater right! I even shift some clothes that I seldom wear and some office clothes over to the next wardrobe.

So many hangers taken out! Now my mum won't have problem searching for hangers anymore. Lol.

Meetup with my darlings after work last night. We went to ECP C-Nai HK Cafe for late dinner and a little catch up + gossip session. It was an impromptu decision for supper cause Ah Lye was on MC and had car for the day and Ah Toh was back from BKK.
And Yes. That girl went to BKK again. We just went last month, and she went again, this time with her family. So envy her laaa! Gotta shop till drop once again. Haha.
But of coz, we ain't forgotten! She bought some clothes back for us!
Thanks Ah Toh! Lovessss~*
Some "tu chan", a dress, top (which I also bought 1 in black the other time), a tee that reads " Friends don't let friends talk to bad guys". Haha. So cute! I loveeeeeeee it!

Me snapping while waiting for Lye to fetch me..
Pictures on top - Taken with lousy 2mp hp camera. Totally sucks! And the flash is so bright! -.-"
Pictures below - Taken with my T10. Without flash but blur. No anti-shock?

Alright. I'm going to take a shower now cause I'm feeling so damn hot and dusty after packing.
Hmm.. I know I still got lotsa pictures to be uploaded.... So Stay tune ya! Hee.
Dote me like a princess, pamper you like a king..



