.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Saturday, June 06, 2009

HP LOST!

I lost my hp at Zouk last night. =(

If you're thinking I lost it cause I'm drunk, but I'm not.
We're just merely taking photos happily while I left my hp on the bench (just at our side), my hp was gone in split seconds. I guess its too late when we realised it cause the farker who took it already switched it off. Argh!

To the farker who took my hp: I CURSE U!

I was damn pissed last night as this was the first time I lost my hp in a club.
And it was many years back since I lost my hp once in the ladies.

Sigh. Make me lost all my contacts, all the photos and sms inside the phone.

Many thanks to my dear friends for helping me search up and down for the phone, as well as making phone calls and sms for me.

Anyway, I just went Starhub with my mum to get a new sim card, recontract my line and get a new phone. Wanted to get Nokia E71 or Samsung Omnia but was too expensive. I'm not someone who will spend a bomb on hp. So I end up getting Nokia E63 which is much cheaper.

I looked like a hp idiot now cause there are many functions which I don't even know how to use and still trying to explore it.

TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE:
Please SMS me your contact with your name. Thanks!
(My number is still the same)



I wonder.. Was it a blessing in disguise?

Labels: