.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I miss BKK!

Time fliessssssss.. My 4D3N trip ended in a blink of an eye.

I MISS BKK!!!!! We had lotsa fun thou some there are also a series of unfortunate events that happened during the trip.

I miss shopping there! Never get enough of that! I bought 7 pairs of shoes, 6 sets of lingeries, some undergarments, a few dresses, tops, and tees, and not forgetting, Naraya stuff!

I miss the company of the lovely people in the group!

I miss going crazy with my gers in the bedroom!

I miss the dirt cheap food and stuff there!

I miss partying at RCA! Route 66 rocks! It's so damn nice and glamourous with cheap liquor!

I miss playing water in the rain during the flood outside the club!

I miss playing banana boat & jet ski (thou I have a little phobia in the sea)!

I miss having Bb to come save me and carry me up the banana boat, making sure that I'm fine!

I miss watching HK show or even cartoons with thai language in the hotel room!

I seriously miss all the fun we had and I wish I'm still there now! =(

We have taken alot of photos but still waiting to consolidate from 4 different cameras. Haha.
I shall upload when I receive all of them! Stay tuneeee!

In the mean time. here are some outdated KTV pictures taken with my lovely classmates.
There are tons more cause we have taken a few hundreds of pictures. LOL.
I will only post a few here cause I'm damn tired to upload all of them!

Taken outside Central. Nice view hor?
Photobucket
Group Photo
Photobucket
All go crazy
Photobucket
Love this photo!
Photobucket
King of gamblers! Haha.
Photobucket
And not forgetting, ME! with Jimmy's shades. Haha.
Photobucket

Labels: ,