.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Weekend!

Nothing special to blog about for today..
Was damn bored at work.. thou I have quite a lot of work to do, but not much mood to work. Haha.

Intend to go jogging after work today, but was damn lazy (again). Have been wanting to go jog since last week, but keep delaying till now. Can someone give me some motivation to jog? :(
I've been eating way too much, especially during the weekends. I don't want vibrating fats while walking. Lol.

Yesterday after work, went Airport T3 for Popeye Chicken with Bb. It was an impromptu trip suggested by him when the clock strikes 545pm. Hee. My boy must be knowing that I've been craving for Popeye Chicken since last week. So sweet of him! Hehe.

Pardon me for the lousy quantity cause I'm using my HP camera. =)

Satisfying & mouth-watering dinner at Popeye Chicken!
Photobucket

After dinner, we walk past this area whereby you can do some colouring using papers and crayons provided with the woodblock print. All the woodblock prints are printed with local icons by NSM (National Museum of Singapore).

Photobucket

And so, I pulled him to do some coloring with me...

Ta-Dah! My work. Haha.
Photobucket
Passed by Candy Empire and I went to buy some stuff.
Photobucket
All time favourite Arnott's Chicken Biscuits which I never buy for very long. Plus some gummies. Hee.
Photobucket
Sitting at the fountain enjoying the gummies and talking.
Photobucket
Us! Hmm.. I like this photo! Hehe.
Photobucket

Time is still early, so we went to walkwalk at Tamp before he send me home.


p/s: I really enjoy simple dinner and outing like that with him.. It makes me a happy girl! :)

* MY WEEKEND! *

19th Jun - Friday

Had Fathers' Day Dinner @ Pu Tien (Tampines Mall) with my family.

Mummy
Photobucket
Mum & Dad
Photobucket
Me
Photobucket
Mum with Sis
Photobucket
Sisters
Photobucket
My Family
Photobucket
Complimentary Seaweed
Photobucket
Our dinner treat to Dad
Photobucket

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY! WE LOVE YOU! :)

Went home after dinner, got myself prepared and wait for Bb, Mel & SW to come fetch me. They asked me to suggest a place for chilling in the East so I suggested SummerBreeze at Pasir Ris Park since I haven been there for quite a long time already. Hehe.

Chilling by the beach..
Photobucket
Ordering our drinks and food
Photobucket
Candid shot of Mel & SW.. Abit blur without flash
Photobucket
Our drinks and finger food. My favourite Hoegaarden~
Photobucket
<Photobucket
Done by Mr KX. He says this is Mashi-Maro. Looks alike meh? Haha.
Photobucket
Done by Ms Char. My name! Swee bo? Haha.
Photobucket
Slacking, talking, relaxing..
Photobucket

We left at 1+am as the guys were having soccer match next day.

20th Jun - Saturday

Woke up when Bb left house for soccer. Went down to buy food for his parents and myself. Eat, watch tv and surf abit net before I start preparing to head out for BBQ.
KF came over to fetch me at 3pm, together with Zav.. then we head over to SK to fetch Angeline & JimmyH.

Me cam-whoring before going out..
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the car..
Photobucket
KF kena birdshit on his hair, as well as his car.
So we decided to buy 4d. A number each from the 4 of us. I can't really remember the number but I think we never strike 4d that nite la! Haha.
Photobucket
We've reached KF house. Blk 135 Lorong Ah Soo.
Photobucket
Photobucket
KF's doggy, Snowy.
Photobucket
Cooking curry..
Photobucket
Sponsored by KF.
Photobucket
BBQ pit
Photobucket
Table and bench
Photobucket
Playground beside
Photobucket
The guys starting the fire..
Photobucket
Evidence of doing the job. Haha.
Photobucket
"Brush" with oil created by KF
Photobucket
Chicky wings, Satay, Hotdogs, Otahs..
Photobucket
Drinks, sauces, utensils..
Photobucket
Fried Bee Hoon & Chicken Curry. Credits to KF's mum.
Photobucket
BQQ started~
Photobucket
1st attempt, abit chao ta!
Photobucket
KF's family came down to join us for bbq
Photobucket
KF's daughters
Photobucket
Ain't they adorable?
Photobucket
KF with his younger daughter
Photobucket
*muacks* so sweet!
Photobucket
KF's sis & sis bf
Photobucket
Here comes the late comer! Kin, Sam, HX.
Photobucket
Busy eating..
Photobucket
Cheeky Samantha
Photobucket
Caught eating
Photobucket
Forever like to pose! Haha.
Photobucket
Sambal Fish~
Photobucket
Sotong~
Photobucket
Me with his lovely daughters
Photobucket
HX's turn..
Photobucket
Together with doggy
Photobucket
The Girls! HuiXian, Angeline, Samantha, Me
Photobucket
The Guys! Sky, Zavier, Jimmy Hau, Kuan Fatt, Kin
Photobucket
Our messy table
Photobucket
He can really bbq nice mashmellows!
Photobucket
Happy me with mashmellow!
Photobucket
The gays with mashmellow. Haha.
Photobucket
Kin & KF
Photobucket
Kin bbq-ing
Photobucket
Woops. Super unglam pic of HX caught eating. LOL! =X
Photobucket
They call this H1N1 hotdogs. Looks er xin right? But taste still nice la! Haha.
Photobucket
HX & Sam
Photobucket
The girls with Da Shu aka Jimmy Hau
Photobucket
Us again!
Photobucket
Group photo without the camera man, Zav.
Photobucket
Me & Sam posing with a bottle of liquor each
Photobucket
Kin with XO & Vodka
Photobucket
The guys turn to pose with liquor
Photobucket
Hahaha
Photobucket
She loves Vodka
Photobucket
Angeline & Sam
Photobucket
Plus me!
Photobucket
I know I'm trying to be funny here. Haha.
Photobucket
We love to take pictures with stupid actions at times..
Photobucket
Kin trying to do stunt but got himself hurt. -.-"
Photobucket
Sam very hot ar?
Photobucket
My cup with my name on it. Each of us were given a cup with our names on it so we wont't misplace and waste. Save the earth! We love the earth! LOL.
Photobucket
Cuttlefish from HX
Photobucket
Fruits~
Photobucket
Desserts made by Angeline. Mango & Strawberry pudding. Nicee!
Photobucket
Look at Sky Didi's expression while eating.
Photobucket
KF opening red wine
Photobucket
Next, we headed to the playground..
Sky sitting the swing..
Photobucket
While the drunkard trying to find a good spot to rest
Photobucket
All of us started playing on this swinging thing that makes us dizzy. But shiok! Haha. First to try was Kin & Sky..
Photobucket
Too seh so he fell on the ground.. Wahahha.
Photobucket
Kin & Zav
Photobucket
Kin & Sam
Photobucket
Sam & HX
Photobucket
Sam & HX
Photobucket
Angeline & Zav
Photobucket
Resting..
Photobucket
Still trying to find another position to rest.. LOL
Photobucket
Finally, he KO on the ground. The one & only drunkard award goes to Mr Tan KF! HAHA!
Photobucket
And he puked.. ALOT! I know I'm so bad to take photos of him puking. Lol.
Photobucket
After puking, his seh + "floating in the air" + "leaving in his own world" pose. LOL!
Photobucket
Last picture that I took before leaving. Jimmy Da Shu~
Photobucket

Not to mention, Joel stay the next blk, so sweet of her to bring Elia and Charlotte down cause I damn long never get see them. Hehe..

Elia & Charlotte
Photobucket
Me with her 2 precious
Photobucket
Mummy & Daughters
Photobucket
Kiss before they go back home.. Sweet!
Photobucket

Left BBQ at 10+ and went back to Bb's place to accompany him.

Overall, I guess everyone had fun at the BBQ. Thanks KF for organising, especially to his family for helping out. Looking forward to our next gathering! :)

21st Jun - Sunday

Sleep, slack, watch tv, eat. And oh ya, I asked Bb to trim my fringe a little for me cause he used to cut and trim his own hair. Not so bad after trimming huh? Anyway not very obvious also, but at least won't irritate my eyes that much. Thanks love! *muackies*

Before I end the post, a picture "JUST FOR LAUGH".
Sometimes, I like to do stupid things and to make myself ugly.
Super unglam picture of me in oversized spongebod squarepants boxer.
I actually made it high-waist but I guess it isnt too obvious in the picture.
Sorry that I have to cover my face because it's way too ugly! Wahahahhaa.

Photobucket

Labels: , ,