幸福是。。
Went for facial after work just now. Damn shiok! Especially the massage. Haha.
It has been 2-3mths since I last went for facial.
Complexion is getting bad these few days, pimples popping, bit of bloated stomach and mood swing. Guess all these are symptoms telling me that my aunty is visiting me soon. Please faster come and finish before the weekend! :(
Saw these on my desk after lunch..

My boy was so sweet to buy these chocolates for me, knowing that I'm feeling kinda moody. Thanks baby! Sometimes these small little things really can brighten up my day. Now you know that's how easy to pamper me? Haha.
Something funny to share..
I changed my FB status to this..
Kimmy Char ❤幸福是。。有你在身边❤11 hours ago
During lunch, saw Joel change hers to this..
Joel Lim 可悲是。。有你在身边9 hours ago
From MSN..
-+=KarN=+- ; crap says (9:53 PM):
eh.. tmd. ur subnick damn er
LOL. I think my friends got problem with me being romantic lor! They just wanna disturb me!Hahahhaa. But I just couldn't help it. Lalalala~ :P
5th July - Sunday
Wanted to go town shopping but it was raining heavily so we're craving for steamboat. Jio-ed the rest but some couldn't make it so 4 of us (Mel, Hong, Bb, Me)went instead.
Steamboat at AMK. $15 per pax. Overall not bad. Always packed with people!

It's Ms Vivi's birthday also! But she ain't celebrating.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS VIVI! *muacks*
4th July - Saturday
Went soccer match with Bb again. This time round, I'm the only girl. Hehe.
But not too bad.. cause I have a chair to sit under the shade. :)
Walking and snapping


Machiam "Sum Seng Kia". LOL. =X

Orchid Park Sec @ Yishun

My "VIP" seat. Haha.

The guys preparing before the match

During the match

Edited using my camera..
Melvin. Haha. The ball so fake lor!

Mr Toh KX

PFC 2 Vs 4 TeamCuzz FC.
This time their oppontents were mostly malays. Performance wasn't very good but my boy score again for the team. And I missed that goal again cause I was talking to some of the guys. Humph! :(
Hopefully the next time I go, PFC will win and I would like to see my boy score goal again! Hee.
Later in the night, meetup with the rest again. This time, many of them came! (Me, Bb, Mel, SW, Hong, QJ, Daniel, Martin, JL, SZ, Corinna) 11 of us went to Bliss for dinner and chill up session then to Punggol End slack.
At Bliss. I only took pictures of my food and drink. Hehe.

At Punggol End

My shadow

Me & Him

Our sexy legs. LOL.

Bought tibits and drinks there. Sat 1 row by the beach crapping, doing many stupid and hilarious stuff. Thinking of it makes me wanna laugh. Wahahha. Once a while doing things like that feels so nice too! :)
3rd July - Friday
Head to town after work to meet Joanne with Bb for some shopping. Went to DFS as she wanted to buy her Tiff&Co bracelet and I wanna get my SKII facial cleanser too. Went for dinner at Heeren Fish & Co, walkwalk and snapsnap awhile before we head home.
Boring me in the office.. started taking picture.
My desktop

And me.. Haha.

Outside Fish&Co, waiting for our turn

Me with Joanne Lovelove





The 2 Aquarius who became 好朋友. Haha.


Me & Bb


Soup of the day.

3 of us had the same food. New York Fish & Chips!

Baby

Lovelove

Me

Happy Us!

Saw this outside Taka and I think it's damn cute. Haha. Beware of H1N1, wear a mask!

ION! I wanna go shopping there!

Lovely LV boutique

So many bangalas trying to put the tree up outside ION. LOL!

That's my finger. HEY YOU! Lol. So bad.

Us snapping again while waiting for train..






Updates done! I'm waiting for my hair to dry before I can go to bed.
So many programs coming up for this week!
Tml - Meeting my gers to CP. Hopefully we can get some work done!
Thurs - Meeting Ms Vivi for belated birthday dinner
Fri - Jaclyn's birthday chalet @ Chevron
Sat/Sun - BF's day!
July is gonna be a busy month full of celebration!



