.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beeee Zeeee!

I'm backkkk! Sorry guys. I've been real busy lately with work, bf, outings so I got no time to blog. Haha. I've got tons of pictures to upload once again. But I shall only upload some of it cause I'm quite tired now plus got abit of "going-to-fall-sick" feeling due to the stupid weather.

Just got back home not long. We had a small pre-birthday celebration for Valerie just now at Bras Plaza Rocky Master.

Dinner @ Rocky Master
PhotobucketRating: 5/10
Overall, I think the food is not very nice. It's far too oily and salty! Especially my black pepper chicken penne. Don't think I will go there for dinner again but still ok for chilling session.

Surprise Birthday Cake from us(Credits to Jenny, Susy & Ryu for getting the cake)
Photobucket
The Birthday Girl
Photobucket
DIOR sticker and ribbon from Jenny. She bought some perfumes from DFS and gave us these. Hee.
Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!

Hope you enjoyed this little birthday celebration from all of us. =)

12/08/08 - Tuesday

After work, KTV session at Bugis TopOne with Karin, Silver, Angel, Tommie & Jack.

Still waiting for Karin to send me some of the pictures. Pictures to be uploaded probably tomorrow? Hee.

11/08/08 - Monday

OFF DAY!! Due to National Day on Sat.

Slack at home till late noon then decided to deliver donuts to Bb's place cause my dear boy is craving for it. Haha. Got myself prepared and head to Hougang Mall buy donuts. The nearest donut shop I can find at that point of time.

I bought one dozen of donuts as I couldn't resist all the yummy & beautiful looking donuts. Haha.

Donuts Empire @ Hougang Mall (Previously is Munchy Donuts)
PhotobucketRating: 8/10

Tea break, DVD, Dinner, TV, Home. Hee.

09-10/08/08 - Saturday/Sunday

Batam Trip with Bb & dear colleagues. Pictures to be uploaded again (Too many of it!) I have yet to resize and edit all. Haha.

Anyway, HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

08/08/08 - Friday

Went home to pack my things then head over to Bb's place. After that, went for dinner at Hougang Mall then home.

Dinner at Foodcourt
PhotobucketRating: 6/10
Emperor Chair spotted by me! Lol. They have a few of these super tall chair at the foodcourt which I find its quite interesting cause never seen it before at foodcourts.
Photobucket
"Emperor" having his dinner. Wahaha.
Photobucket

After dinner, went to this dessert store for some sweet dessert. I can't remember the name of the shop but the dessert there is really nice.

Mango Sago? Can't remember the name but super nice!
PhotobucketRating:9/10

Joanne came to meet me and pass me some gifts she bought for me from her HK Trip. So sweet of her. Hee.

Eyemask, kitty hp strap, glow in the dark bad batz maru
Photobucket
Thanks ger! *muacks*

Alright, that's all for tonight folks! I'm going to bed soon. Tomorrow gonna be a long day too. Latino dance class again after work. =)

Labels: , , ,