.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Kuishin-Bo @ Suntec

Finally, I've uploaded the pictures for Kuishin-Bo with my gers!

Dinner on Wednesday with my gers there. Wednesday dinner is their 120mins Lady's Night. Means we get to pay $29.90++ and enjoy the buffet for 120mins. Hee. Overall, it cost about $35 for each of us, including service charge and GST. Totally worth it! I'm looking forward to dine there again! =)

Luckily we made a reservation a week before cause the queue is damn long when we got there!

Photobucket
Our food! Amazing 4 of us can eat so much. Lol.
Photobucket
Table is too small of us lor!
Photobucket
Ms Vivi is queuing up for the promotion.. only for 1st 30pax!
Photobucket
For this! Mini Lobster with Terriyaki & Thai Chilli Sauce! It's damn nice lor!
Photobucket
2nd round of sushi & sashimi
Photobucket
Huge Crab
Photobucket
Prawns
Photobucket

They have difficulties cutting it cause some of the shell were too hard
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cut cut cut..
Photobucket
Photobucket
The shell left
Photobucket
Ta-dah! The meat of the crab & prawns. Thanks to the 3 of them. My job is to take pictures. LOL!
Photobucket
Vivi enjoying the crab
Photobucket
EHH! Why you take take takee my picture! Lol.
Photobucket

This is funny.. Look what we did with the leftover sushi rice. They are so poor thing la. Wahaha.

Stuff it into the lobster shell. Lol.
Photobucket
The other one got drown in the pool of my cha soba sauce.
Photobucket

Next, dessert time! I love desserts!

I like this fondue fountain! I wish I could bring it home!
Photobucket
Fondue mashmellows & green apples
Photobucket
Green Tea Ice-cream!
Photobucket
Sweeeeeeeet!
Photobucket

Lastly, our leftovers.
Photobucket

Overall rating: 10/10

4 of us eat till damn full but we enjoyed it! =)

After that, Bert came to pick us then sent Karin home and we proceed to Bisham Prawning for awhile.

Me & Vivi prawn for 1hr only cause we gotta work next day. She caught 2 while I caught only 1 pathetic prawn with $15/hr. I wanna go prawning again!

Labels: