.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, August 07, 2008

1st week of August

Had a bad day at work today. Things just doesn't seems right for me. But glad it was better after that. Thanks Bb for making me smile. Hee.

Went for Latino Dance class after work organised by our company for this year D&D. Haha. Joined for the fun of it since we don't have to pay too. We will have 1hr of dance lesson every Thursday for the month of August.

The dance class was fun. We learnt Salsa, Mambo & another one I can't remember the name. But all are the basic steps ba. Just keep shaking non-stop. Wahahaha. Didn't know it can be so tiring. It's so different when you drink and get high and dance non-stop in a club. LOL.

Anyway, here are some updates of my happenings past few days. I won't be around to blog till next week. Going short 2D1N getaway to Batam with Bb and my dear colleagues on Saturday. Hee. So exciting man! Counting downnnnn!

06/08/08 - Wednesday

My movie treat for Bb & my family - Money Not Enough 2 at TM after work. It's my 1st time watching movie together with my family + my boyfriend. Haha. How nice man!

Dinner with Bb at Swensens before meeting my family for movie. They have this Poultry Perfection promotion going on now. The pictures of the food looks damn nice but it's only so-so. And the actual food presentation is also quite different from the picture. Pictures are deceiving sometimes! My Grilled Fish with Sambal is nicer! Heh.

PhotobucketRating: 6/10

Money Not Enough 2
PhotobucketRating:5/5

I must say it's a damn good show! A MUST WATCH! It makes me laugh like mad also makes me cry like shit. At some parts of the show, I cried till quite jia lat cause it reminds me of my grandma. I guess Bb is quite shiok. Haha. But some of the parts are really hilarious man. A show damn realistic about Singaporeans. Thumbs Up Jack Neo!

Also, I bought shoes again. Haha. I just couldn't help it!
My new pair of low heels from Charles & Keith
Photobucket

05/08/08 - Tuesday

Meetup with Karin & Porky at PS after work. Walked around and shopped for HanBing's pressie. Bought a bracelet for him from 77th Street.And I also bought 2 nail polish from FaceShop.

I wanna try this orange! Lol.
Photobucket

We went to Mr Bean for dinner. Chatted quite alot as we have not seen him for quite long too. Talked about our happy and funny memories at Momo last time. Those were the days man. I missed the fun we had back then. Haha.

His dinner treat for us. Hee.
PhotobucketRating:8/10

After dinner, went over for Hanbing's birthday celebration at a nearby pub called ALPS. Lis came down to join us later on. ALPS is also the place where the birthday boy is working. The place is quite nice and very different from the ktv pubs that we've been to. More like a restaurant concept. Heard that the food is also not bad. Can try next time!

Inside the pub
Photobucket
The drinks.
Photobucket
Birthday cake. It's his 22nd only. So young la!
Photobucket
The birthday boy looking so seh
Photobucket
The keep asking him to drink
Photobucket
After talking here and there for awhile, he finally drink!
Photobucket

But he puked immediately after that. Lol. The poor boy finally puked after being forced to drink so much. And he puke twice. That's what I saw. Wahahha. We left quite early, around 11+pm. Hmm.. it's good seeing some old friends after so long. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN BING!

Oh, not to mention I have also received my TW Mask order from spree.

Dainty Masks! Some for Bb, me and my mum.
Photobucket

Alright, I'm going to bed. Gotta reach office at 8am in the morning for conference meeting.
Nitey guysssssssss. =)

Labels: , , , ,