Sunflower
Today, YX gave this to me..
Sunflower Card with chocolate.

The back of the card with "Cheer up! Get well soon!"

Thanks for brightening up my day when you see me feeling moody. She never fails to give her care and concern, not only to me, but to all of us. Always lending me a listening ear to all my grumbles. Haha. I'm blessed to have her as my colleague, as well as a great friend. Thanks XXGZ!
p/s: XXGZ (Xuan Xuan Gong Zhu - One of the nicks I've given her). You wrote this on the card. I think for quite awhile before I figured it out. Lol!
Thanks all for your care and concern. Thou it still hurts, but the pain is still bearable. Just abit slow in drinking, eating AND it stops me from talking too much. Wahaha! I WILL RECOVER SOON! I hope.. =)
Well, before the clock strike 12mn, I would like to wish..
Joreen..A very Happy Birthday!
p/s: Sorry ger, couldn't make it to attend ya birthday celebration last friday. Hope you had fun! Best wishes! =)



