.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Friday, August 01, 2008

Painful Lips

Was supposed to go clubbing with my gers tonight, but was cancelled last minute..

Due to..
- Most people not going cause they said today it's the 1st day of hungry ghost festival
- I'm feeling quite tired
- And most importantly, my lips is so pain now cause the skin is peeling thru the healing process. It's bleeding now and I can't talk properly. =(

So taking all these into consideration, makes me no mood to go club too.

Went to TM had dinner with Bb after work earlier on. Had Ajisen Ramen for dinner. Hmm, I guess might be the spicy ramen I ate makes my lip more pain now. Haha. Slap me please! I can't eat without spicy la!

Ajisen Ramen
PhotobucketRating: 8/10

Hmm.. I have applied cream to my lips, hope will get better tomorrow. Initially going for my complimentary spa but I cancelled it cause I wanna go Natas Fair with Bb tomorrow. Hee. Hopefully we might be able to get some good deals for holiday.

Yesterday, I went for my course orientation program at Kaplan. The whole thing lasted for about 3hrs. -.-" They divide us into a few study groups and I'm being allocated to sit in the first row. -.-"

Most people seems quite unfriendly (including me). Haha. But thru the ice-breaking session, was able to make some new friends. And it's such a coincidence that 2 of my group members also stayed at Tampines. Hee.

I had also collected my study guide and timetable for the first module. Hope this 10mth course will be a fast one and I will be able to graduate with flying colours. =)

Labels: ,