.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swollen & Painful Lips

Here I am, blogging in the office during lunch time.

Didn't went out for lunch cause I got no appetite to eat. I'm having bit of difficulties in eating right now. Feeling kinda moody too. All thanks to the swell! =(

When I woke up this morning, my lips are super swollen and painful. Guess it was the medication effect? I have no idea too. But I really hope I can recover real fast cause there are so many programs coming up.. I don't wanna miss it.

Tomorrow going for dinner buffet at Kunshinbo with my gers. I hope I will be able to eat.
Thursday I'm having my course orientation in the evening.
Friday supposed to go clubbing with my gers.
Saturday might be going for my complimentary spa at TrueSpa.

Next week, going Batam short getaway with my colleagues.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Let me recover fast!


Anyway, was browsing Darling Lis blog and saw this message for us.

Sometimes i want to shout to the whole world how lucky i am to have you girls as my friends but sometimes i want to hush…afraid that somebody might take you girls away from me.

WAHAHA how was that? Hehe! True from heart!

A reply to you.

Wahaha. I think you are more mushy than us can! Nobody will take us away la.
Well, seeing this message makes me feel somehow touched and emotional too. Haha. I'm really happy that I have you gers in my life too. 朋友一生一起走! Love you all so much!

Labels: