.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, August 04, 2008

OT

Had a busy day at work due to month end closing. Did OT till 8pm then to TM buy my Laneige Toner. Also bought a blusher brush from Bodyshop that cost me $26+. Wonder why nowadays the brush are so expensive. The old one I had also from Bodyshop only cost less than $20.

Shop around looking for office wear but can't find any that can fit me. Duhz! Does anyone know where to buy office clothes for petite size? I always had a hard time finding office clothes that I can wear man. Stupid S size is always too big and not fitting for me. -.-"

Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Light @ $39
Photobucket

For combination to oily skin
Power Essential Skin Refiner Light effectively restores sebum balance and reduces oily zones - thus leaving skin feeling soft and fresh for better moisture absorbtion. Skin is clearer with a brighter and more even tone. Contains blueberry extract, hydrogenated castor oil and willow bark extract to fight free radicals, sealing in moisture and gently exfoliating and soothe skin

Formulated with Dusali Water Science ™ for optimum skin renewal and hydration.

I finished using my Shiseido one. Wanted to change to something better. This looks not bad cause I'm using the water-based moisturizer too. It's good and won't leave my skin oily. Bb wanted to get the one for Homme too. Hee. Hope this works for me!

Labels: ,