.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Lazy Sunday + My Agnes B

I cannot imagine I practically sleep and eat for almost the whole day today.

I reached home in the morning when Bb go play soccer. I did some mask and went to sleep. Woke up at 2+ to eat, then I went to sleep again cause I'm too bored and I'm feeling too lazy to do anything. And I actually slept till almost 7pm just now. -.-"

Sounds so much like a pig yea? Haha.

Anyway, updatesssssss here!

Yesterday noon, went town to shop awhile with Ms Vivi. She bought a nice MAC Eye Palette and I finally got my Agnes B bag! I wanted something big and casual. Was deciding between Agnes B, Kate Spade and Porter. Agnes B dumpling bag is too common, Kate Spade is abit classy then causal. Porter design I don't really like. Sooo.. I got myself this!

My New Agnes B Baggy!
Photobucket
PhotobucketThere's 30% discount for Voyage Bags so I got mine at only $206. Great deal! Loved it! Hee.

I'm a happy girl!
Thanks Vivi for accompanying me shop. =)

After shopping, Vivi went home while I went Tanjong Pagar meet Bb after his class. I suggested we go Airport for Popeye's Chicken since Bb have not try that before. Vivi brought me there the 1st time and it's my 2nd time there. It's so crowded on a Saturday evening! But good things are worth the wait.

Popeye's Chicken (2pcs Chicken Set + Mashed Potatoe)
PhotobucketRating:10/10

Overall, I would say it's nicer then KFC. Maybe KFC it's too common while Popeye's only have 3 outlets in SG (T1, T3 & SG Flyer). I loved their Cajun Fries! The mashed potatoe is also nicer, very different from KFC. The biscuit (bread) is also damn nice! Wonder how they make it so crispy on the outside and super soft in the inside. As for the chicken, it's abit small compared to KFC but the taste can definitely fight with KFC. The price is about the same, not much difference. Worth the try! *slurps*

After dinner, we head to Expo. Went to the Watson's Mega Sale first. But got nothing much to buy. Then, wanted to go Natas but was already 9pm so we didn't went in the end. Not worth to pay $3 and go in for 30mins. So we went to walk around for other sales. After that, back to his place for TV and DVD.

Labels: , ,