.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of Class

After work, went Kaplan for my 1st lesson of Principles of Management.

I have mixed feelings.

Hmm.. I feel excited and motivated going back to study after about 4yrs of "No School Days".

But yet, I feel kinda stressed too. Assignments, writing of essays, EXAMS! OMG! All these stress are coming to me now. =(

From now on, I will have a 3hr lecture weekly, mostly on Wednesday & Saturday. 1st Assignment due on 9th Sept. Exam in 1mths' time. Super hectic schedule man!

Working and studying isn't that easy for me especially. Guess I would have to manage my time well now and get used to it slowly. Not much time for play and leisure, especially for clubbing.

But for my future sake, I'll tell myself "I CAN DO IT!"
All the best to me yea.. Hee.

Time to sleep now, again without eating dinner cause I don't feel hungry anymore. Will blog and post some pictures up tomorrow. Nitey peeps!

Labels: